Extreme obesity

Why do you want to be immobile

I have read the answers to the questions "do any man/woman want to immobile" - but I wonder why?

1. Do you want to be dependend on a feeder?
2. Is it just the feeling of no-limit eating
3. Is it sexual arrousing?

Or any other reason?
8 years

For me #1 and #2 equally. The idea of being fully dependent on someone for everything is hot but so is non stop food. Being able to eat/sleep/ pee/poop repeat and get very fat is appealing. Seeing the scale hit huge numbers as food is shoved in my mouth would be amazing.
8 years

Like Fatboy110, the thought of eating endless amounts of food and watching myself grow fatter and fatter turns me on like crazy, so the sexual arousal part is very important to me. And the thought that a female FA would also get aroused by feeding me and making me fatter really turns me on as well.
8 years

[img][/img]
TheFeeder:

Or any other reason?

Dustie:
All of the above and then some. I do want to have to rely on a feeder/caretaker so I can laze all day constantly eating, and it is arousing for me. In all honesty this extreme level of obesity is the only thing that turns me on.

Additionally, I am a hedonist deep down and love to overindulge. I have an unhealthy obsession with my body fat and all the things that come with gaining so much weight.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, your beautiful and any feeder would be lucky to have you
7 years

TheFeeder:
I have read the answers to the questions "do any man/woman want to immobile" - but I wonder why?

Or any other reason?

justapig:
all 3
plus i want to genuinely be fattened to death 😏
Same 😌
5 years

Something about the fact that I would have ruined my body to such an extreme extent. My inability to stop stuffing my face with excess calories is what brought me to the point that I can’t get out of bed without help.
5 years

Michigangainz, spot on. You managed to describe it to a T. This is exactly what it's all about.
5 years

JackSteven:
Michigangainz, spot on. You managed to describe it to a T. This is exactly what it's all about.
Absolutley... it's me too, word for word.
5 years

By eating myself to immobility I would have destroyed myself with gluttony. It’s just so sinfully sexy!
5 years

I think two and three. It is a huge fantasy of mine to become morbidly obese, immobility would just be a step further. Eat UP!
5 years