Submission and domination

Humiliating a fat girl

I love being humiliated. I get so embarrassed but it also makes me feel so turned on and even hungrier
7 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Humiliation is amazing! Anything that reminds me how much I've let myself go
7 years

Humiliating a fat girl

chubbyjess:
I love being humiliated. I get so embarrassed but it also makes me feel so turned on and even hungrier

Petty9x:
And which kind of humiliation you are getting turned on? Something about laziness, don`t have the control etc? Or more about: "Look at that fat woman, she can`t even......"

I've head them all, they all turn me on a lot. Just knowing they are all staring at me
7 years

Humiliating a fat girl

chubbyjess:

I love the idea of trapping someone in this endless cycle of humiliation, arousal, and eating. There humiliation causing them to just eat and get even heavier only serving to further increase how humiliated they are
5 years

Humiliating a fat girl

I absolutely LOVE being teased and humiliated for being so fat. I have no idea why it arouses me so much
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

It’s sick how much teasing and humiliation turns me on. And makes me want to eat more...
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Onlychubby:
It’s sick how much teasing and humiliation turns me on. And makes me want to eat more...

Same, it's just such a turn on to have someone reminding me of how much I've let myself go
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Onlychubby:

Based on how fat you are getting I assume you’ve been getting teased a lot recently

Either that or you’re just being a pig on your own accord
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

I love to be fed and get bigger and bigger. Then they would try to make me fit into clothes that are way too small. And laugh at me because I would desperately try to get my fat ass into jeans. Gets me so wet
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Dutch bbw:
I love to be fed and get bigger and bigger. Then they would try to make me fit into clothes that are way too small. And laugh at me because I would desperately try to get my fat ass into jeans. Gets me so wet

You know they make pink lycra jumpsuits that leave nothing to the imagination. Show off every curve and heighten every roll.
Get a little tail and a pig nose and you’re dressed like the perfect pig.
All you need is a trough full of slop and you are good to go
3 years
12345   loading