Fat experiences

Do any guys want a female body ?

Chubbychaser358:
Sure! That would be helpful.

becomingoverweight:
Ok, here's some advice I've given before:

Dairy products(except for ice cream due to its high sugar content) are pretty good at making people gain primarily subcutaneous fat. Heavy cream's a popular choice among gainers. Monounsaturated fats such as olive oil or avocados are good too. Shea butter is also good and it's pretty good at reducing visceral fat as well.

I suggest you don't use alcohol, fructose, or soybean oil to gain as they are good at making people gain visceral fat.

I made a thread filled with loads of links to scientific studies on obesity and fat distribution:
Compendium of Fat Studies

I recommend you look at the sections "Subcutaneous and visceral fat weight gain/fat distribution" and "Dairy's effect on fat distribution" to see studies on how your diet affects your fat distribution.

To lose primarily visceral fat, you could go on a hypo-caloric diet(eating less than your TDEE daily) and eat a significant amount of dairy and/or coconut butter/oil or you could add a significant amount of shea butter to your diet. I've also heard reports from gainers drinking heavy cream which sounded like they've lost visceral fat from drinking it. It would fall in line with evidence showing dairy's healthy effect on fat distribution. Unfortunately there aren't currently any studies researching the effects of overfeeding on dairy on fat distribution so both the existence and effectivity of this effect are uncertain.

Here are some scientific studies you might find useful:

Weight-loss diet that includes consumption of medium-chain triacylglycerol oil leads to a greater rate of weight and fat mass loss than does olive oil

Medium chain fatty acids burn 3 times more visceral fat per subcutaneous fat area in the abdomen than olive oil does. Coconut butter/oil is a good source of medium chain fatty acids.

Weight-loss diet that includes consumption of medium-chain triacylglycerol oil leads to a greater rate of weight and fat mass loss than does olive oil

Calcium and Dairy Acceleration of Weight and Fat Loss during Energy Restriction in Obese Adults
Talks about how calcium and dairy products increase visceral fat loss.

Calcium and Dairy Acceleration of Weight and Fat Loss during Energy Restriction in Obese Adults

Shows isocaloric diets can redistribute fat from one fat deposit to another. The high carb diet increased visceral fat and decreased subcutaneous fat. The high fat diets of dairy or olive oil did the opposite. The dairy was more effective though at improving fat distribution.

Monounsaturated Fat-Rich Diet Prevents Central Body Fat Distribution and Decreases Postprandial Adiponectin Expression Induced by a Carbohydrate-Rich Diet in Insulin-Resistant Subjects

Stearic acid reduces visceral fat a lot. Shea butter contains large amounts of stearic acid. Cocoa butter does too but not as much(it also has a lot of Palmitic acid).

Dietary Stearic Acid Leads to a Reduction of Visceral Adipose Tissue in Athymic Nude Mice

Thanks
5 years

I wish i had a double belly.
5 years

I love looking like a pregnant woman..I wish I had someone who would tease me as I get even bigger!
5 years

I would love to have round female like moobs with big nipples smiley
4 years

Oh yes, I absolutely want to have.
4 years

Yes. Oh god yes. I fucking hate my body. Every minute is torture. There's no escaping it either. I'm stuck.
4 years

Same here my friend. Eating is very difficult for me. It takes hours and hours and hours every morning just to keep down a couple of eggs.

Don't exactly think my body is 'yucky'...just totally worthless. I had grown to accept it in my early/mid 20's but last year this auto immune disease fucked everything up. I don't even have the advantages of being athletic anymore. I'm just as limited, if not more, than I would be if I was fat, but I don't have any of the perks. So not only am I stuck in a male body, it's one that is totally unreliable and is constantly in break down mode. Can't even keep on 10 pounds. The only way to get rid of the burning pain is to be close to fat girls.
4 years

Definately would like a more fem body and as I've gained 60 lbs now I have attained more of a pear shape with a 50" ass. Although nature has its limits as far as fat types and distribution...
4 years

Hammertime44:
I too kinda want more of a feminine gain, hits butt and lower belly. Starting another round of a pint of heavy cream every night before bed to hopefully get that but. I secretly would love to get my moobs big enough where a bra could be worn but. It�s weird but oddly desirable

Bras come in all sizes from flat chested to huge. You could wear one now if you want.
4 years
234   loading