Fat experiences

Do any guys want a female body ?

I wish i had a double belly.
5 years

I love looking like a pregnant woman..I wish I had someone who would tease me as I get even bigger!
5 years

I would love to have round female like moobs with big nipples smiley
5 years

Oh yes, I absolutely want to have.
5 years

Yes. Oh god yes. I fucking hate my body. Every minute is torture. There's no escaping it either. I'm stuck.
5 years

Same here my friend. Eating is very difficult for me. It takes hours and hours and hours every morning just to keep down a couple of eggs.

Don't exactly think my body is 'yucky'...just totally worthless. I had grown to accept it in my early/mid 20's but last year this auto immune disease fucked everything up. I don't even have the advantages of being athletic anymore. I'm just as limited, if not more, than I would be if I was fat, but I don't have any of the perks. So not only am I stuck in a male body, it's one that is totally unreliable and is constantly in break down mode. Can't even keep on 10 pounds. The only way to get rid of the burning pain is to be close to fat girls.
5 years

Definately would like a more fem body and as I've gained 60 lbs now I have attained more of a pear shape with a 50" ass. Although nature has its limits as far as fat types and distribution...
5 years

Hammertime44:
I too kinda want more of a feminine gain, hits butt and lower belly. Starting another round of a pint of heavy cream every night before bed to hopefully get that but. I secretly would love to get my moobs big enough where a bra could be worn but. It�s weird but oddly desirable

Bras come in all sizes from flat chested to huge. You could wear one now if you want.
5 years
234   loading