forum  submission and domination

share your dark fantasies9 months

I had a fantasy for a while when I didn't know a reliable place like here to look at erotic stories. I imagined this taking place in a world similar to the full metal alchemist universe, in which magical shit exists, but in an industrial steam powered city. This would be in a poorer land. Here goes nothing!

There is a school for the magically gifted, or for people with supernatural energies. Because of the rampant poverty, people are delighted to see that there is an ample supply of food to eat. They end up gorging themselves, and with appetite and addictive chemical supplements put into the food, everyone balloons. They start forgiving students for missing class to eat, and soon enough no one is walking around anymore. You wre a bit suspicious, and were able to only put on 20 or so pounds, while everyone else became whales. Eventually, most of your friends have disappeared and you're the only one coming to class every day.

You decide this is fishy, and talk to the headmaster about this issue. She welcomes you into her office, and after dodging questions, she asks you if you really want to know the truth.

You accept of course, and she explains that there is a rampant magical energy shortage in the much more wealthy county neighboring you. This energy powers everything in that country, so it's a major deal. Her company found a way to dissect the magical energies inside gifted people, and that being fat increased the maximum magical energy a person could have. So, they've fattened up all the students, and once they were immobile, they killed them for magical energy.

You're outraged by this, but before you can fight back, you're grabbed by guards and brought into a feeding chair, where a tube is brought into your mouth, and hyper fattening foods gush into your stomach. You're restrained by the chair, so you can't do anything but wait for your harvesting time.

share your dark fantasies8 months

Dolkite:
I'm a sissy baby, and I love that my body is becoming both more feminine and more babylike as I grow.

I buy adult baby diapers on eBay...I'll put them on, suck in as hard as i can, and then secure them as tight as possible with packing tape. then i exhale and my belly overflows them. Then I put on a tiny t-shirt, usually with something like tinkerbell on it, and i've achieved the look I want more than anything: a giant baby growing out of my clothes.

fantastic, I would like it too. I like the tought about being a big, round, diapered baby

idk if this counts as "dark," but i have a lot of fantasies about being knocked out, kidnapped, and finding myself tied to a bed. my captor force feeds me through a hose or funnel, pouring liquid down my throat (i prefer bloating with liquid instead of food, i think i'm more helpless that way) and bloating me against my will. my belly gets bigger and bigger, my clothes rip at the seams letting my belly pour out, i can barely move and my belly aches from all it's being forced to hold.

eventually my captor decides to take the hose / funnel out and jeers at me. my belly is huge and completely exposed and feels like it's going to burst. i moan and beg him to let me go but he just plays with my sore aching belly, slapping and squeezing and poking and jiggling and tickling it. he starts using me sexually too, groping me. all the while i'm pleading with him to stop until he gags me and i'm completely at his mercy for as long as he wants.

pmadrew:
Going off to a farm with my partner on a leash. I begin by leading her to a pig pen. l make her strip only allowing her to wear pig ears, snout, and a tail. she rolls around getting all muddy. I fill her trough up donut holes and tell her to eat. she must remain on all fours and burry her head in the trough eatting EVERY THING. Once she's done I go in behind her and breed her as her swollen belly jiggles and scrapes the ground.

😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mmmmm🐷🐷

My favorite desire is to be purposefully fattened by a feeder who wants me to be thier baby. The more I act like a baby and the more dependent I am the more I am rewarded with food and attention. Until I am immobile baby living in a big adult crib without a care in the world as more food is fed to me.

the coolest dog:
I had a fantasy for a while when I didn't know a reliable place like here to look at erotic stories. I imagined this taking place in a world similar to the full metal alchemist universe, in which magical shit exists, but in an industrial steam powered city. This would be in a poorer land. Here goes nothing!

There is a school for the magically gifted, or for people with supernatural energies. Because of the rampant poverty, people are delighted to see that there is an ample supply of food to eat. They end up gorging themselves, and with appetite and addictive chemical supplements put into the food, everyone balloons. They start forgiving students for missing class to eat, and soon enough no one is walking around anymore. You wre a bit suspicious, and were able to only put on 20 or so pounds, while everyone else became whales. Eventually, most of your friends have disappeared and you're the only one coming to class every day.

You decide this is fishy, and talk to the headmaster about this issue. She welcomes you into her office, and after dodging questions, she asks you if you really want to know the truth.

You accept of course, and she explains that there is a rampant magical energy shortage in the much more wealthy county neighboring you. This energy powers everything in that country, so it's a major deal. Her company found a way to dissect the magical energies inside gifted people, and that being fat increased the maximum magical energy a person could have. So, they've fattened up all the students, and once they were immobile, they killed them for magical energy.

You're outraged by this, but before you can fight back, you're grabbed by guards and brought into a feeding chair, where a tube is brought into your mouth, and hyper fattening foods gush into your stomach. You're restrained by the chair, so you can't do anything but wait for your harvesting time.
yes

I've had this fantasy of having a mind control device or power. I could use this power to make people do things. I could use it to make people eat...

I have a fantasy right now of working as a writer for an erotic fiction company. My editor keeps me locked up in a remotely controlled chastity cage, and makes me write erotic fiction - at the end of the day if she's satisfied she might give me the code to get out... smiley

share your dark fantasies7 months

FoodieChef:
I have a fantasy right now of working as a writer for an erotic fiction company. My editor keeps me locked up in a remotely controlled chastity cage, and makes me write erotic fiction - at the end of the day if she's satisfied she might give me the code to get out... smiley

Hmmm . . . fun fun!

share your dark fantasies7 months

Lol smiley
<< 6 >> page 6 of 12   loading