Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

TheWhipHand:
I've been trying to figure out how to make my own "obstacle course" for a fat little feeder to struggle through - lead them through challenges they can't possibly do because they're too fat, or see how hard they try for the sake of obtaining the dessert. At the end there would be a hole to squeeze through, just big enough for them to get through to the final dessert, but right enough that they would have trouble squeezing through, now that tetve eaten so many treats.

georgejorge:
That actually sounds pretty fun. Would you lay out a trail of treats to lead them through the obstacle course? Or some of the obstacles are large servings of food, to make the rest of the course more challenging.

It wouldn't be a bad idea to mix it up - good idea.
6 years

TheWhipHand:
I've been trying to figure out how to make my own "obstacle course" for a fat little feeder to struggle through - lead them through challenges they can't possibly do because they're too fat, or see how hard they try for the sake of obtaining the dessert. At the end there would be a hole to squeeze through, just big enough for them to get through to the final dessert, but right enough that they would have trouble squeezing through, now that tetve eaten so many treats.

Love this idea!

And having treat stations along the course is a fantastic idea, too! I love the idea that their gobbling of treats as part of the course is bloating them just enough that they get stuck at the end... maybe they would have fit before, but not now. smiley

You would have to give hand them the last fattening prize.
6 years

TheWhipHand:

giantjay:
Love this idea!

And having treat stations along the course is a fantastic idea, too! I love the idea that their gobbling of treats as part of the course is bloating them just enough that they get stuck at the end... maybe they would have fit before, but not now. smiley

You would have to give hand them the last fattening prize.

A feeder friend of mine wants to actually try it. We're currently designing the course
No idea how that's going to go down with the Feedees, but it would be so much fun
6 years

TheWhipHand:
A feeder friend of mine wants to actually try it. We're currently designing the course
No idea how that's going to go down with the Feedees, but it would be so much fun

You must keep us posted! This sounds like a lot of fun (and stuckage!). smiley
6 years

Well, we were talking about it, and we finally got around to procuring a space where we could torment our little porkers in peace. So now we're narrowing down challenges, and measuring our piggies to see how fat they are. We'll continue monitoring them in case they get fatter before the big day. It was enjoyable to randomly walk up to the little butterball with a tape measure and, when he asked what I was doing, I just said, "Just measuring how fat you've grown."
6 years

TheWhipHand:
It was enjoyable to randomly walk up to the little butterball with a tape measure and, when he asked what I was doing, I just said, "Just measuring how fat you've grown."

Mmm, delicious!

Such a fantastic idea, I love it! This should be a reality TV show. smiley
6 years

We have some acrivities already. They all center around making our feedees aware of how little control they have, how much space they take up, and of course, how dependent they are on food.
The winner will eat a large meal and be able to simply shuffle off to rest, but we can't decide on how to begin. Do we start them off with a big breakfast, or do we start them off hungry and wanting food?
6 years

My darkest fantasy as a feeder is kinda convoluted and involves kidnap so :/

Basically two or more unwilling participants are kept in rooms next to each other but cannot see each other. Their rooms contain three things: a scale to see their own weight, a digital reading of their rival's most recent weight in and tons of food. Their task: to gain more weight than their rival in a set amount of time to earn their freedom.

I feel like that's too much. I've never told anyone that before.
6 years

My main fantasy would be where I try to get my boyfriend to gain weight without him noticing, and it working but slowly. He would begin to notice said gain and try to “sabotage” me by giving me more food to eat, weight gain powder, etc, and I end up gaining way more than him. Then he’d end up humiliating me in public a lot by getting me too small clothes or ordering too much food for me to eat. I just love the idea of someone in control of me without me actually noticing until it was “too late.”
5 years

It is the end of the world, we are in a fallout-esque vault in which i am the overseer, and my benefactors want to research how to make a natural body armor for people, thusly, the people running the facility want me to fatten the population and get the accustomed to being fat, which will come with them being lazy and (knowing me) horny, it will be slow, but like a piece of art i would shape them in the image i wished, and they will be immobile fuckable fatties. With every accomodation necessary to make sure my residents would never move a single inch, the only thing moving is their jaw and mouth. Sounds like a slice of heaven to me, and i know some agree with me there smiley
5 years
12345   loading