Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

This is kind of weird but what if instead of those auctions for dates with either a bachelor or bachelorette, they auction off bellies without consenting. The people who buy these "bachelorettes" are all dominant feeders. All throughout the night the bachelorettes are being stuffed to measure how big the potential the bellies can be. They have their hands tied about their heads and they are all wearing button up dresses. One girl has a funnel in her mouth and a hose with pudding flowing into her belly. The buttons on her shirt start to strain as her belly rounds out. The crowd is going wild screaming for the buttons to pop off. They speed up the food in the funnel traveling to her belly. The buttons finally pop off and her belly is round, tight, shiny ready to bust open. Her belly button is getting shallow as the auction bids keep raising. The auctioneer starts chanting pop out that bellybutton. After a few minutes of chugging her belly button almost pops out. The man with the highest bid walks up and makes her drink a gallon of milk. He starts sucking her belly button encouragingly. Her belly button pops out and he stops and just rubs her round overstuffed belly. Then he takes home his prize to stuff her more later.
5 years

I have a few that all have a few things and common and would be rather dangerous to pull off in real life (due to the fall, splintering wood, etc). They definitely fall under being 'weirdly specific'

- Myself being enormous, at minimum 400 pounds (but since this is merely a fantasy, maybe about 600) and sporting a soft and flabby belly. Making a rather dumb decision to enter an abandoned building. It's dark and musty, but the most notable thing is how loudly the floor creaks with every step. I'm aware of the possibility that the floor may not be able to bear my heft, so I proceed with caution. Putting my foot slowly on the next board which seems to bend to it's utmost limits. Whether it was luck or through caution, I make it to the stairs. I debate whether I want to go up, but I eventually give in to my curiosity. The boards of the stairs bend considerably under me, and every step seems to make them quake. Eventually I reach the top. A relatively empty and musty floor just like the first, I'm exhausted, so when I step into this room I forget to be 'gentle' with the floor. The floorboards finally snap under my feet. I'm caught by my belly, the floor creaking and quietly cracking- still struggling to hold me.

- Some big boy or girl, at least 500 pounds, crossing a rickety old rope bridge. This goes exactly as well as you might expect. The whole thing is swaying and creaking to hold them of course, inevitably a plank snaps under them and they're caught by their belly. In their panic to pull themselves back up the ropes of one side fray and snap. They're trying (and mostly failing) to pull themselves up the now-vertical remains of the bridge as the ropes holding it land fray.
5 years

SpookyD:
Disclaimer: I am not a nice person. I manipulate piggies who voluntarily overeat and grow. Consent is necessary IRL, but ruins the fantasy.

Its surprisingly easy to make a glutton overeat by encouraging them in a platonic way, like they should eat more if they're still hungry, or saying "here try this" while I cook and spoon feeding them something fattening. Rewarding a piggy with attention every time they put on weight tends to get them attached to the attention long term. My favorite is when they get greedy enough that they don't notice the food in the corner of their lips that drips onto her shirt. That's when the glutton finally has enough bad habits that she gains recklessly.

But I would be cruel in a fantasy scenario. Personally feeding them while saying mean things like "There's no reason to stop now, you're already past the point of no return" or telling them they're worthless and their only purpose is to eat. I would lean my elbow onto her belly like a table while feeding her. Or sit on their lap so I can feel their belly swell as they eat. I would move on to straddling their belly while feeding them so I could feel their round gut rise with every bite, but I don't think any woman's belly can take that much pressure.

I've got a few darker ones than that but I'm afraid to post those publicly for fear of scaring away a potential sub.

This is hawt!

This whole discussion is hot, but this post -- mmm, delicious!

I would love to hear your darker fantasies! And you write very well. You should write your fantasies up into short stories and share them here.
5 years

Plumpy1:
Here is one of my favourites
As punishment for being a naughty glutton I�m taken away for a demonic feast.
I�m force fed all sorts of fattening foods and wine over days and weeks until I�m huge! On the day of the feast I�m lain on my back on a large platter, arms tied behind my head, ankles tied and legs spread to my side.
Then I�m stuffed to the point of bursting my stomach super tight it�s large dome making it hard to breathe. Then while attendants rub me all over, especially my bloated gut and breasts, with oils, I�m being stuffed in other areas.
The standard apple in my mouth, but my womanhood is stuffed with the biggest cucumbers and even my ass is stuffed to the brim with grapes.
Now I�m ready and complete stuffed to the brim I�m taken to the table, which I hear creaking under my mass.
I prey for a demon to quickly eat me and end it, only to discover I�m just for show! All night I�m played with, poked and prodded, and teased. The court seem happy but demand that I be much bigger for the next event!

Sorry that kinda got very long!

I really love this! I have thought often about writing something very much like this. Good job describing it all. You should be writing dark weight-gain stories for everyone to enjoy, Plumpy!
5 years

MissLucie:
I have one to share. It may not get much credibility as this is my new account (I deleted my previous one, Lucia, because I got a job and didn't want anyone such as Google image search picking up on the pictures posted there)

Either way -- the reason I'm back is also at the same time my darkest fantasy. Back when I was looking for "something new" I started to experiment with dominance/sadism/massochism, and it didn't take me long to develop very new and very strong urges in that field.

One man with whom I had been talking on FantasyFeeder at the time has witnessed the whole thing from afar; and I made him part of my fantasy by encouraging him to give in to his wife's desire to feed him.

Except I didn't just want him to get fat-- I wanted him to go too far, to a point where both him and his wife would regret the weightgain yet he'd be completely stuck with it.

About five years later, he could barely walk and his wife hadn't paid any attention to him in ages as he'd grown repulsive to her; so he asked me what new and exciting things were to come for him. I told him his journey was complete-- that he'd soon get bored with no way back, and when that happened he would hate me for talking him into it.

This too happened. Or at least ... *allegedly*. For I have never seen a single picture of this man throughout the years. Perhaps he gained weight, perhaps he was a bag of bones getting his kicks from the fantasy.

My deepest fantasy, however ... is that it really happened. That somewhere on this earth there is a man who curses the name of Lucia-- the woman who urged him to gain weight for no other reason than to experience the kick of making someone ruin himself for her so thoroughly he'd end up hating her for it.

Soon after I deleted my account, so did his' disappear ... the question remains: did it really happen, or not? This, my friends, is my darkest fantasy.

rUfatyet2:
This was soooo hot.

I have to agree. Scorching hot!
5 years

Update: he'd lost his account. As soon as he recovered it we got in touch again.

(truth be told I'm still not convinced he's for real but I cherish our conversations nontheless ;-)

My own feedee experience has been quite abusive, with two unforeseen consequences: having done it myself, I feel entitled to inflict the same misery upon others. And secondly --don't ask me how the brain chemistry works on that one-- I feel the very strong urge to ruin myself.

So yeah ... I tend to come up with very bad, destructive ideas; talk others into carrying them out and subsequently want to experience them for myself.

He probably shouldn't listen to my advice-- it's only entertaining for a little while and guaranteed to s crew you up big time.

Probably a good thing I didn't post my latest dark fantasy on the board because that one has turned into a reality in the meantime as well. [why do I keep doing that to myself?]
5 years

MissLucie:
I have one to share. It may not get much credibility as this is my new account (I deleted my previous one, Lucia, because I got a job and didn't want anyone such as Google image search picking up on the pictures posted there)

Either way -- the reason I'm back is also at the same time my darkest fantasy. Back when I was looking for "something new" I started to experiment with dominance/sadism/massochism, and it didn't take me long to develop very new and very strong urges in that field.

One man with whom I had been talking on FantasyFeeder at the time has witnessed the whole thing from afar; and I made him part of my fantasy by encouraging him to give in to his wife's desire to feed him.

Except I didn't just want him to get fat-- I wanted him to go too far, to a point where both him and his wife would regret the weightgain yet he'd be completely stuck with it.

About five years later, he could barely walk and his wife hadn't paid any attention to him in ages as he'd grown repulsive to her; so he asked me what new and exciting things were to come for him. I told him his journey was complete-- that he'd soon get bored with no way back, and when that happened he would hate me for talking him into it.

This too happened. Or at least ... *allegedly*. For I have never seen a single picture of this man throughout the years. Perhaps he gained weight, perhaps he was a bag of bones getting his kicks from the fantasy.

My deepest fantasy, however ... is that it really happened. That somewhere on this earth there is a man who curses the name of Lucia-- the woman who urged him to gain weight for no other reason than to experience the kick of making someone ruin himself for her so thoroughly he'd end up hating her for it.

Soon after I deleted my account, so did his' disappear ... the question remains: did it really happen, or not? This, my friends, is my darkest fantasy.

rUfatyet2:
This was soooo hot.

(smileygettinglarger smileysmiley
I dated another man years ago and he dreamed about me getting really fat, feeding me burgers and cakes, he actually started to feed me then he just left once I'd got to 300 lbs. Now I just want to get as fat as I can, I'm looking for friends to gain weight with.
5 years

I'm quite a nice guy IRL, consent and all that, but I've sniffed at and experimented with the darker side too.

I love manipulation. A bit of pushing, some convincing, but mainly manipualting the factors in such a way the target starts to do things herself, and, important, internalizes the behavior.

New growth targets usually have a mental block with gaining weight. Or they gain and then want to lose.

The setup is to break her will by always causing weight gain, just at 2 speeds. When she gives in and lets go, let the reigns lose and have her go up as far and as fast as it goes. But when she diets; make her gain weight slowly.

Once she starts to diet -- encourage her, support her. Be helpful. Really "helpful." Buy the diet food, the shakes, everthing.

Then, make sure her diet shake is done just right. Instead of the 250 calories it promises for a meal, make it 300-350. Use the butter instead of the margarine. Make "lite" mashed potatoes with skimmed milk and margarine -- but actually use cream and butter. Pour her "diet" cola (regular soda) in a glass.

But also; lots of food breaks. Because she's on a diet. Have her hungry; make her suffer the hunger, because beauty knows no pain, and you wanted to lose weight, right darling?

As she eats less than she used to, she'll lose some weight (especially water weight), but then things slow down. There's dry popcorn as a snack, no chips; salad without dressing, not a nice meal; long afternoons of feeiling hungry....but those scales are hardly coming down. In fact, as you carefully adjust calories, they're very slowly still inching up. Or stay flat for a long time.

Then she breaks. They all do. She "deserves" that snack because she has dieted so hard. She can have a cheat day; the week was so long. She can have that bowl of ice cream because of "all" the calories she saved this week.

It was never you who forced her to eat; she had to ask for it. Want it herself, do it herself.

There are no obstacles. No voices making her feel guilty. Magically, the good food is back. The scrunches, she munches; the pounds pack on. Oh my God, I don't want to be heavy!!! Back on a diet she goes; a diet controlled by me.

The cycle repeats. Until one day, her will is broken. It's useless. It must be her slow metabolism, genetics maybe; whatever diet she tries, she still gains weight in the end! She's a fat person Might as well just let go.

She pushes the bowl of salad aside one last time. "Can I have chips?" "Of course darling; you deserve them -- want some icecream with that?"

To see her do that to herself is beautiful.
5 years

Following text is only a sexual game where I am degraded, I don't think that fat or old people are ugly, and in reality I love fat women of my age. But for the game:

[mode fat and aging humiliation on]I used to be a young and attractive guy with a dream body. All boys wanted to be like me and all girls wanted to be with me (I was so proud to say them arrogantly “No.”) I often teased other boys for their lack of beauty. I knew after age 22 we can only eat delicious or look delicious, we can't have both, so I chose to look delicious and to change my eating habits. But nothing could stop my extreme gluttony. I lost my beauty little by little. Also my face lost its young look, my charm evaporated with time. After 30, I started getting uglier and uglier. Each day it was more difficult to look in the mirror, because it brought me worse news than the last. Nature is cruel, time is a pitiless brute. Time turned me from a cute guy to a monstrously obese middle aged man.

Now, I am 36 years old. I hate today’s young men with their perfect bodies, who get all awesome women they want, and I am so impressed by today’s young and hot women, whose charm is beyond imagination, contrarily to the women of my age (whose beauty has been, for the most part, devastated by time and bad eating habits.) But I know I’ll never be with one of them. There is no charity in love. Sometimes I go to the swimming pool, because I still think that it could slow down my weight gain (which is speeding up, because food is now the only comfort I find in life, since women ran away from me.) But I just stay on a chair, watching the wonderful women with their deliciously flat stomachs. I keep my bath towel the whole time so that nobody can see my body (people don’t go to the swimming pool to see it) and I never swim. [/mode fat and aging humiliation off]
5 years

DaringMerryBear:

I also have a real dark fantasy involving breeding. Not sure whether or not I should spill the beans here though.

come on, share it with us please... smiley
5 years
23456   loading