Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

oops... word count got me. PART 2
---
-----
------
So I start my senior year at 260. Well over doubling my weight from when I started college.
As my friends come to see me in my apt I can see the initial look of shock. I end up cancelling our second study session and they all freak out because it’s their senior year too and they need to keep their 4.0 GPA to secure the best jobs.

They pretty much take care of me round the clock… knowing their success is tied to me tutoring and studying with them. Someone calls to wake me e very morning and in addition to the boxes of food I get delivered from my blackmailer… my friends always have food around for me. It seems like every waking moment I’m nibbling or horfing food down.

Senior year… September 260 lbs… with their help… totally self centered help… no thought to my well being…. My body has become a calorie storing machine. 4.5 lbs a week. by finals week I have packed on over 50 lbs. and my graduation things have leveled off so another 50…. not including the weight gained during holiday splurges and binges… almost 370 lbs.
I waddle across the stage and take my diploma with my chubby sausage fingers…. My friends… they get their degrees and forget about me. The days turn into weeks as I stay at home depressed…. Eating… reading the emails from my oppressor…

This was the fun part. The dark part is …. Well… dark.
5 years

Want that my fantasies become real...and working about It. There is some darker than It?
5 years

Well, for me, in my fantasy I meet a woman who�s been struggling with her weight. She has a strong weakness: food. I would spend time with her, paying for her to eat all the food her heart desires. Then, distract her by making her eat more until she gets �full.� I didn�t even want it to stop there.

So, within the next few days, I keep seeing this woman until I told her how I felt and wanted to be her boyfriend... this is just the beginning. I�d take her to her bedroom and start feeding her. I wouldn�t slow down either. I�d make sure I fed her nothing but junk food. I watch as she eats and eats and eats until she gets to the stage of being full but I wouldn�t stop there. So I�d make her fattening milkshakes filled with ice cream and milk. Once she�d drink one, I�d make another one. I would keep this going until she was cleaned out of ice cream. She would have this look in her eyes that she�s getting full but I�d whisper in her eye as I grab her clit, �Not a change piggy. You got more eating to do.�

I�d take her with me to the store to fill up on ice cream and fatty foods. I�d let her fat ass waddle with me inside the store so I could let everyone look at how much of a fatty she is. She would see the looks she�d get from everyone and I�d watch her fat cheeks blush and her ass and belly jiggle in the tightest clothing she had, highlighting the fat all over her body. She�d have to stop to take breaks and catch her breath as walks down the aisles and continues getting looks and laughed at by everyone. I made her into my prized piggy and all I wanted to do is make her so fat she can�t move.

On the way home, I�d stop at several fast food places and make her eat on the way home. I would make sure she didn�t stop eating. I would tell her if you want to stop eating, you must make sure you eat every bite. I was lying. Of course I didn�t want her to stop eating. I had plans on making her fatter and bigger so I said that to throw her off. Of course, the fatty pig fell for it and ate every parcel of food. We get home and I take her to her bedroom where I tie her arms and legs and tell her she�s not getting up anytime soon. She burnt too many calories from walking.

I get a tube and make the largest pitcher of the biggest milkshake I could make filled with ice cream. I could tell she wanted to stop but I didn�t. I poured it down her mouth and watched her fat jiggle as she shook and made several attempts at getting free. Which didn�t happen. I whispered, fatty don�t even try. You think you�re too fat to get up? You wait and see.

I could hear her moan as I kept pouring the ice cream down the tube and into her mouth. I wasn�t impressed with how she looked. I wanted her bigger and fatter. I wanted there to be so many layers and rolls of fat on this woman that I was gonna make her immobile. She wanted to stop but I didn�t want to until I got the right image projected on her. I kept this going for hours. Once I finished with the milkshake, I fed her so much food she was blown up. Her belly and waist was huge! Her boobs were large. Her arms and legs were swollen with fat. I made her get up, it felt like it took forever. Watching her struggle as her fat ass made so many attempts at getting up. Once she was up on her feet, she�d wobble to the side, her belly shifting all the weight onto one side. After she was up, she would take a break and I told her are you ready to go out? I make her go out in the public so my prized fat piggy can be seen by everyone.

Ah, I wish I could make this fantasy come true
5 years

I want to force feed a slim sexy girl to obesity to the point where she can’t move.
5 years

FatAdmirer123:
Well, for me, in my fantasy I meet a woman who�s been struggling with her weight. She has a strong weakness: food. I would spend time with her, paying for her to eat all the food her heart desires. Then, distract her by making her eat more until she gets �full.� I didn�t even want it to stop there.

So, within the next few days, I keep seeing this woman until I told her how I felt and wanted to be her boyfriend... this is just the beginning. I�d take her to her bedroom and start feeding her. I wouldn�t slow down either. I�d make sure I fed her nothing but junk food. I watch as she eats and eats and eats until she gets to the stage of being full but I wouldn�t stop there. So I�d make her fattening milkshakes filled with ice cream and milk. Once she�d drink one, I�d make another one. I would keep this going until she was cleaned out of ice cream. She would have this look in her eyes that she�s getting full but I�d whisper in her eye as I grab her clit, �Not a change piggy. You got more eating to do.�

I�d take her with me to the store to fill up on ice cream and fatty foods. I�d let her fat ass waddle with me inside the store so I could let everyone look at how much of a fatty she is. She would see the looks she�d get from everyone and I�d watch her fat cheeks blush and her ass and belly jiggle in the tightest clothing she had, highlighting the fat all over her body. She�d have to stop to take breaks and catch her breath as walks down the aisles and continues getting looks and laughed at by everyone. I made her into my prized piggy and all I wanted to do is make her so fat she can�t move.

On the way home, I�d stop at several fast food places and make her eat on the way home. I would make sure she didn�t stop eating. I would tell her if you want to stop eating, you must make sure you eat every bite. I was lying. Of course I didn�t want her to stop eating. I had plans on making her fatter and bigger so I said that to throw her off. Of course, the fatty pig fell for it and ate every parcel of food. We get home and I take her to her bedroom where I tie her arms and legs and tell her she�s not getting up anytime soon. She burnt too many calories from walking.

I get a tube and make the largest pitcher of the biggest milkshake I could make filled with ice cream. I could tell she wanted to stop but I didn�t. I poured it down her mouth and watched her fat jiggle as she shook and made several attempts at getting free. Which didn�t happen. I whispered, fatty don�t even try. You think you�re too fat to get up? You wait and see.

I could hear her moan as I kept pouring the ice cream down the tube and into her mouth. I wasn�t impressed with how she looked. I wanted her bigger and fatter. I wanted there to be so many layers and rolls of fat on this woman that I was gonna make her immobile. She wanted to stop but I didn�t want to until I got the right image projected on her. I kept this going for hours. Once I finished with the milkshake, I fed her so much food she was blown up. Her belly and waist was huge! Her boobs were large. Her arms and legs were swollen with fat. I made her get up, it felt like it took forever. Watching her struggle as her fat ass made so many attempts at getting up. Once she was up on her feet, she�d wobble to the side, her belly shifting all the weight onto one side. After she was up, she would take a break and I told her are you ready to go out? I make her go out in the public so my prized fat piggy can be seen by everyone.

Ah, I wish I could make this fantasy come true
. This is an amazing story
5 years

tzimiscechi:
Lately I�ve been fantasizing about me and my partner being fed by servants till We start busting out of our clothes and can hardly move.

Then they reveal this was a trap and strip us naked and humiliate before they pull her on top of me.

Best one ever
They tell us they want her pregnant - but she doesn�t want to be. They start giggling as they move her up and down on my crotch - she of course is screaming and jiggling in protest, begging me not to orgasm.

My fat body jiggles around as I try to get out from under her - but I�m too big and out of shape.

As I get closer to climax, I start to scream but she servants stuff her oversized tit in my mouth. Flesh spilling out in every direction as they speed up.

Our bellies bouncing off each other and blubber rolls rubbing up against each other until we both orgasm together.

Of course, she doesn�t get pregnant this time and our lives become a chain of force feeding followed by sex, then more sex and more force feeding.
5 years

I find out I have a twin but she is really into diet so when we hang out ppl are astonished that we are twins and tease me about it pinching and poking my belly and arse
5 years

pmadrew:
Going off to a farm with my partner on a leash. I begin by leading her to a pig pen. l make her strip only allowing her to wear pig ears, snout, and a tail. she rolls around getting all muddy. I fill her trough up donut holes and tell her to eat. she must remain on all fours and burry her head in the trough eatting EVERY THING. Once she's done I go in behind her and breed her as her swollen belly jiggles and scrapes the ground.

That makes me so wet
5 years

chubbibun:
a fantasy i like to think about a lot is being kept by force in a hucow farm, fed until i get really big, bred by the farmers to get pregnant as often as possible, and hooked to a milking machine for most of the day everyday as soon as my tits swell with milk. my mind goes more blank the more i stay, and soon enough i end up a dumb, happy and huge milk cow.

debe estar rica esa leche
5 years

Schoene_Dicke:
Fantasy 2)

Since I have a devote side in me, but am not into pain or extremes, I finally dare to go to a BDSM club on my own. I feel so shy and kind of out of place. Most people are slim, elegant, couples or groups and they seem to critisize my curves.
Since I feel shy when I allow my sub side, at first I consider to leave but then my pride wins. I wear beautiful laces and I know, who I am. Just to show them, I walk to the buffet and fill my plate with plenty of little goodies, from here, from there. Yet, I feel alone and vulnerable, but I will not leave and let them win.

Slowly, I enjoy my food, I close my eyes, because it is delicious. Suddenly I sense an erotic masculine parfume, what I love and a hand just feeds me some more. I feel a man behind my back, like protecting me and he likes what he sees.

I feel, he is what I was longing for and the chemistry between us is overwhelming.
He continuoes feeding me and when I want to stop, he leads me to a room with an X to bind me there calmly. I am so excited because I never experienced it before. People come to watch how he starts playing with me, toying everything, but short before I come, he stops and makes me eat a little more. My stomach is really full now, I have enough but I don't want him to stop. Since he has such a charisma, people don't dare to laugh, they seem kind of fascinated. Again, I obey eating a little more and finally receive my relief... Again and again, because now, he whispers into my ear how he will make me fat and grow my belly so huge. And that very moment, I give in into my fate...
wow that sounds fantastic smiley
5 years
45678   loading