Submission and domination

Share your dark fantasies

I have two dark fantasies, depending which end of the stick I'm more attracted to on a particular day. One is to be the owner of a farm in the dull countryside, where I have different types of slaves to fatten up: the first tier is the servants, which are dumb, plump country boys in overalls who help me tending the farm.
The second tier is the sex slaves, who are allowed to roam the property but are always naked and forced to be fattened up until they can no longer reach for their penis and need to be fucked to get any kind of release.
The third, by far the largest, is the pigs, which are middle aged men kidnapped, hypnotized and drugged to behave like real hogs and to eat enormous amounts of slop until their eventual demise. These unlucky souls live in pure filth and degradation and never leave their pen.
Finally, the lowest of the low, the experiments, are kept in the dungeons and constantly tube fed and locked in place, with a tube pumping fat slop directly into their intestines while getting rid of the waste.

On the other hand, there are times when I dream of being reduced to a house pet-hog, completely shaven, unable to ever come due to a chastity cage, fattened beyond belief, forced to walk on all fours and to present my plump ass to my rough bearish owner whenever asked to.
3 years

I'm dating a girl who's athletic like myself, and we're taken in by a bbw woman who makes us her feedee sex slaves. She feeds us drugs and and alcohol to keep us in a stupor making us dumb and submissive, pumps us full of chemicals and hormones to make the weight stick faster, and breast feeds us like her stupid fat children. Days and nights blur together as the two of us become unrecognizable from our once thin toned selves, becoming fat slobs concerned with nothing but feeding and fucking, even as it becomes more and more difficult to have sex with each other as our ballooning bodies push us apart. Once she's satisfied we're both fat and dumb enough she invites her feeder friends over to have their ways with the two of us as well
3 years

My feeder will restrict my communication.

The only person I will see on a daily basis will be them. They will have complete control over the words that enter and exit my brain every single day. They will be free to reprogramme me.

I won't be allowed to talk. The only method I'll have of expressing affection is by eating. I'll eat because I'm hungry, I'll eat to thank my feeder, I'll eat to tell my feeder I love them. It will all come to mean the same thing.

They'll only give me commands, and those commands will only be as long as they absolutely need to be. Stand up. Lie down. Eat. Get into the car. Drink it all. There will be no questions, only obedience. My feeder will never say anything else to me, ever.

In time, as I am filled with commands, and nuanced conversation becomes a distant memory, I will come to redefine my feeder's instructions as displays of affection by themselves. I'll have an imaginary language. They tell me to eat, and I eat. A full conversation. No words needed. It doesn't matter how my feeder interprets that.

My vocabulary will slowly disappear. Without any stimulation, so will my intelligence. With every order I obey, I become a little less like a person and a little more like a doll.

Once my feeder's absolute control is normalised and irrevocable, they will be able to do what they like. They can tell me to come with them to meet my old friends. My old friends will be understandably shocked at what I've become. They'll ask me if I'm okay. I can't answer that. I have no way of understanding what that means. It's not an instruction. I will simply be too dumb to answer.

My feeder will say eat, and I will eat; whatever relationships I had with anyone but my feeder will die there and then. I will only be able to understand them. I will only be able to act out their desires. I will only be able to grow for them, and I won't be able to do anything else. I will belong to them, in mind and body, my soul long lost to their whims.
3 years

Pretty straight forward really. Get a woman who is very athletic, driven by fitness and careful about what they eat, and make them through encouragement and manipulation to be a fat lazy slob. Getting to watch the person they were be replaced by the new pig they’ve become. Their goals and desires replaced by hunger and laziness.
3 years

karenjenk:
oops... word count got me. PART 2
---
-----
------
So I start my senior year at 260. Well over doubling my weight from when I started college.
As my friends come to see me in my apt I can see the initial look of shock. I end up cancelling our second study session and they all freak out because it’s their senior year too and they need to keep their 4.0 GPA to secure the best jobs.

They pretty much take care of me round the clock… knowing their success is tied to me tutoring and studying with them. Someone calls to wake me e very morning and in addition to the boxes of food I get delivered from my blackmailer… my friends always have food around for me. It seems like every waking moment I’m nibbling or horfing food down.

Senior year… September 260 lbs… with their help… totally self centered help… no thought to my well being…. My body has become a calorie storing machine. 4.5 lbs a week. by finals week I have packed on over 50 lbs. and my graduation things have leveled off so another 50…. not including the weight gained during holiday splurges and binges… almost 370 lbs.
I waddle across the stage and take my diploma with my chubby sausage fingers…. My friends… they get their degrees and forget about me. The days turn into weeks as I stay at home depressed…. Eating… reading the emails from my oppressor…

This was the fun part. The dark part is …. Well… dark.

Dude you have to tell us the dark part 😂
3 years

really darkest fantasy starts well before college and with a relative but nothing really sexual but that wont fly here. I'll try to stay vague.
-
I break up my brother and his GF. When he isnt around i tease her abut her weight. She is really self conscious and insecure.

One day he leaves his phone on the couch and I'm watching TV and she sends a text. I pick up the phone and text back pretending to be him and tell her that he is breaking it off because she is too fat.

She wont have anything to do with him after that. He figures it out and devises a plan to make me pay.
3 years

jamiela33:
tying someone up and stuffing/bloating them for hours. force feeding them all day and possibly inflating them after until their big hard gut nearly bursts! and repeat this everyday while i keep measuring how much increase until they reach my goals.

I would love to submit to that kind of treatment and I would be so turned on
3 years

jamiela33:
tying someone up and stuffing/bloating them for hours.

I would love to bloat for you, being stuffed nonstop, my belly getting bigger and bigger.
I have been prefattened for this, I'm eager to experience that.
How large can you stuff me?

force feeding them all day and possibly

I would love you to control my stretch marks, if you are not satisfied with them, force feed me more and make marks into stretch bands.

inflating them after until their big hard gut nearly bursts! and repeat this everyday while i

The fear of bursting, of exploding makes a fatty even fatter.

keep measuring how much increase until they reach my goals.

I'm so curious what your goals are. How fat do you want a man to become? Or do you just keep going, wanting to find out how much feeding it takes to make a man pop, explode with a big bang?

I know that I will turn into a bigger and bigger huge belly more than anything, it dominating me.
3 years

I think i shared this before here but y not share it again.
Being restrained to a bed by a feeder being humiliated and force fed until they were happy with the weight I've put on where I'd be unrestrained and if I could still walk only being able to access more food at every point with another force feeding session when she would get back
3 years

Simply put to be a super hero whos mission is to aide every woman whos arms are to short to do the job. I want bathroom duty for those damsels in distress with more ass than they can handle by themselves. Lol
3 years