Fat experiences

Anyone else really love their man boobs?

I have had "moobs" almost my entire life. As a kid I was embarrassed by them and teased continually which made for some very challenging teenage years. Now that I have really fattened up, they are round, soft and heavy and flow over my hands when I lift them. I have come to really like them and fondle them often. And the thought of a woman fondling and sucking on them as I would with a well endowed lady really turns me on.
6 years

I've grown to love my man boobs. I was skinny through high school and the only place I had any fat on me was my chest. No one else ever said anything but I was always self conscious about it. As I've gotten fatter I have loved feeling them grow and watching my side boobs slowly push my arms away from my sides.

Favorite moment- noticing my shadow and realizing the outline of my breasts was as defined as the women standing around me!
6 years

I'm really getting to love them. The more fat I'm gaining the more they're drooping. They're not really big but they're getting soft.
6 years

breeze123:
You ever walk past a mirror and have one of those "moments" where you realize how obese you've become. Its like before that I saw myself as thinner... But as I walked past this window I noticed how big my tits are.

Actually quite often. Usually it is when I see my profile in a store window as I am walking down the street. My immediate reaction is: "Man, am I getting fat or God am I obese." Also, when I see myself walking toward a window or mirror with a pullover shirt on my surprised reaction is often: "Wow, look at how big my tits are, they're huge!"
6 years

To me it's the best thing about gaining weight
6 years

Lpk8868:
Hiw much weight do you have to gain before they become noticeable

It depends on the body type. You can look through the male pics on here and find huge men with huge guys and almost no moobs at all, then you can find much smaller guys with large almost womanly moobs
6 years

for me they basically started to sprout when i just started gaining weight. I have loved them since
6 years

I really love playing with moobs smiley
6 years

I don't have moobs myself, but I love that my partner has the beginnings of them smiley
6 years

My doctor has put me on Minoxidil for blood pressure. I am hoping it increases my boobs.
6 years
1234   loading