forum  fat experiences

anyone else really love their man boobs?3 years

I never really thought much about them before but I've been loving them more and more as of late. I don't know if they've gotten bigger or I've just been more aware of them or both.

One of my favourite things is when I'm driving and hit a bumpy bit if road and I can feel them bouncing around in my shirt.

Anyone else loving their man titties as much as me?

Absolutely. It's a relatively new feeling for me, and I'm surprised I'm enjoying them as much as I do! It's like they weren't noticeable at all, and then one day BOUNCE!

When I'm walking around, I'll catch a glimpse of myself in a store window or a mirror, and do a quick double take. It's not like they're huge or anything, but there's a curve where there wasn't one before.

PortlyPortlington:
One of my favourite things is when I'm driving and hit a bumpy bit if road and I can feel them bouncing around in my shirt.

I know right? It is enough to make me enjoy driving on roads under construction or on rough gravel roads, 😃

Been enjoying my sides thickening. Side boob fat pillow beneath my armpit needs adjusting now. I can feel more fat rubbing there in every motion.

All my tees are tightening. My boobs have been relatively flat and un-noticeable. But I saw them yesterday in a store reflection. They have actually plumped out now. Even my nipples looked fat! They have that swell now that makes them droop outward slightly into my "cup"- Gatherable and playful breast fat. My fatness is in blossom.

Love them, so much fun! I have always loved them on women and then, when gaining, I found a big surprise to also get them, I wonder how large they will still get. It is especially fun since my female feeder is totally into very large moobs. She voiced the desire that mine should get larger than hers, and well, hers are large ;-)

Absolutely! It took me awhile for mine to start growing, but as I get bigger, they seem to be growing more rapidly. at this rate, I'll need a bikini this summer rather than swim trunks!

Dolkite:
Absolutely! It took me awhile for mine to start growing, but as I get bigger, they seem to be growing more rapidly. at this rate, I'll need a bikini this summer rather than swim trunks!

I'm waiting for that to happen to me!

Keep eating. "The girls" (what I call my boobs) didn't start to appear until about 30 lbs ago

To be honest, I am a little embarrassed about mine when I think about how they appear to others, but I really like them on myself. So fun feeling them bounce around with every step.

as a proud owner of a big pair of manboobs: i LOVE them! so much fun to play with!

I wear a bra sometimes, but I am a small 38B. I don't need one, I just like them.

wow, nice forum i love having my moobs i'm always aware that they are there . i have the side boob working also and i love it when my nips get hard against my tshirt.

Wish I had proper huge wobbly bouncy female boobs, full of milk, which I could play with for hours , and suck, and use an electric double breast pump .

anyone else really love their man boobs?2 years

Definitely do! Was embarrased about them when they started to grow, but as I go bigger. I began to think about how great they are. I am proud of them and hope they continue to grow with the rest of me.

I have had "moobs" almost my entire life. As a kid I was embarrassed by them and teased continually which made for some very challenging teenage years. Now that I have really fattened up, they are round, soft and heavy and flow over my hands when I lift them. I have come to really like them and fondle them often. And the thought of a woman fondling and sucking on them as I would with a well endowed lady really turns me on.

I've grown to love my man boobs. I was skinny through high school and the only place I had any fat on me was my chest. No one else ever said anything but I was always self conscious about it. As I've gotten fatter I have loved feeling them grow and watching my side boobs slowly push my arms away from my sides.

Favorite moment- noticing my shadow and realizing the outline of my breasts was as defined as the women standing around me!

I'm really getting to love them. The more fat I'm gaining the more they're drooping. They're not really big but they're getting soft.

anyone else really love their man boobs?1 year

I adore mine, they're growing faster than my belly. I plan to get fat enough that my breasts grow so big I can suck on them. Then I'll never leave the house! Plus, my nipples are more sensitive than ever, I just graze them and need to cum. But then again, as I become fatter, I need to masturbate several times a day.

I just loooooove my moobs. Always have, always will. However with my latest gains I have grown side boobs as well and they have melted together with my moobs. If possible I just wish that hadn't happened. So all I can do is gain even more in hope lots of new fat will go to my jiggly moobs again. But I love the comments of some female co-workers saying mine are bigger than theirs. I even posted a video of them jiggly twins up here awhile ago, hope to surprise you all with way bigger ones the sooner the better smiley

You ever walk past a mirror and have one of those "moments" where you realize how obese you've become. Its like before that I saw myself as thinner... But as I walked past this window I noticed how big my tits are.

breeze123:
You ever walk past a mirror and have one of those "moments" where you realize how obese you've become. Its like before that I saw myself as thinner... But as I walked past this window I noticed how big my tits are.

Actually quite often. Usually it is when I see my profile in a store window as I am walking down the street. My immediate reaction is: "Man, am I getting fat or God am I obese." Also, when I see myself walking toward a window or mirror with a pullover shirt on my surprised reaction is often: "Wow, look at how big my tits are, they're huge!"

To me it's the best thing about gaining weight

Hiw much weight do you have to gain before they become noticeable

Lpk8868:
Hiw much weight do you have to gain before they become noticeable

It depends on the body type. You can look through the male pics on here and find huge men with huge guys and almost no moobs at all, then you can find much smaller guys with large almost womanly moobs

Mine just keep ballooning. I love to squeeze them together, the cleavage arouses me big time. Definetely gonna grow them as big as possible !

anyone else really love their man boobs?10 months

I love how when my stomach grows and swells
They lie on top of my big ball belly
Just waiting for them and my nips
to be pumped or clamp
Which of course engages my cock
To get very hard and even easier
to cum by stroking
As my belly has grown to nearly
300 lbs
Actually seeing my cock, it takes a mirror
when I have balled up from feeding or funneling
My man boobs love getting bigger!!!

I love how when my stomach grows and swells
They lie on top of my big ball belly
Just waiting for them and my nips
to be pumped or clamp
Which of course engages my cock
To get very hard and even easier
to cum by stroking
As my belly has grown to nearly
300 lbs
Actually seeing my cock, it takes a mirror
when I have balled up from feeding or funneling
My man boobs love getting bigger!!!

It can be fun when they get played with by someone who likes them. Used to have a gf that was a b cup and she would make me wear a bra around the house. She said I was basically filling them out.

I do!

I do!

for me they basically started to sprout when i just started gaining weight. I have loved them since

Love it. Love them even more when someone plays with them

Even when I was so skinny friends and family worried about my health, I had a little cleavage.

When I got chubby, I felt real embarrassed-
until I started seeing men here expressing confidence about it, and my wife liking my moobs too.

I'm finally starting to appreciate boytits!

I really love playing with moobs smiley

I don't have moobs myself, but I love that my partner has the beginnings of them smiley

i looove moobs *Q*

My doctor has put me on Minoxidil for blood pressure. I am hoping it increases my boobs.

anyone else really love their man boobs?9 months

Really like them! Love the way they rub my shirt when walking. Also love stretching first thing in the morning and feeling the tightness of the fat stretching them out a bit more.

anyone else really love their man boobs?8 months

Yeah!

Hated them for awhile. I'm still kinda self conscious about them, but I'm coming around to them a little more.

johnxyz:
My doctor has put me on Minoxidil for blood pressure. I am hoping it increases my boobs.

It won't. It will make you hairy tho

They are one of my favorite things about being fat. I have always loved gaining because they get bigger, and I love having an hourglass figure. I wear a bra for mine since they are so big and it does help. I am a 46D and they make me feel so sexy.

I have permanently erect nipples and have always had little moobs. As I have added weight, my moobs have gotten bigger. My current girlfriend really likes them. She can't keep her hand off my moobs and her mouth off my nipples! I enjoy both. It is very stimulating and exciting. I can just barely get my tonuge on my left nipple. I can't wait until my moobs are big enough for me to suck my own nipples. I also enjoy laying on my side, letting my moobs hang, and squeezing them. They are a handful. My girlfriend also enjoys copping a feel with my moobs. I know that sometimes, men can produce milk. I would enjoy that! Yes, having moobs is great!

anyone else really love their man boobs?7 months

I will always love my man boobs! they are cool and I will keep them forever!

anyone else really love their man boobs?7 months

Hello yes! I'd love to grow mine huge!

anyone else really love their man boobs?3 weeks

I have smal moobs, but I want to have biger, do you have sone advices, what to eat, what to do to grow biger.

Wow, this summer I've really noticed how jiggly my man boobs have gotten. I have a riding lawnmower and my moons are bouncing all over the place the entire time I mow my yard.

Wow, this summer I've really noticed how jiggly my man boobs have gotten. I have a riding lawnmower and my moons are bouncing all over the place the entire time I mow my yard.

1 >> page 1 of 5   loading