forum  body inflation

does anyone ever desire to have body parts of the opposite sex?4 months

As a transsexual woman, I would definitely say my femininity resides in my desire to grow huge boobs, also aided by mastoplasty.

Well I like to put objects in me and sometimes try to cum without use of my hands, like riding something

Itsme87:
Well I like to put objects in me and sometimes try to cum without use of my hands, like riding something

are you referring to a hands-free orgasm using anal toys to stimulate your prostate?

However, like many transsexual ladies, my forbidden dream lies in having a fully-functional vagina that can accommodate a man and his love-making. I also often dream of lactating, breastfeeding and getting pregnant.

Big breasts...

yeah, a big bbw booty, hips and thighs. Sometimes boobs, it is a weird fixation of mine but its there i can't deny it.

Some times ill picture ill gain weight and slowly but surely the weight takes on more and more feminine contours.

Yes, but I think it's mainly from being raised by a single father. I also find myself preferring the position of dad if/when I reproduce.

Not that I necessarily desire it, but I do seem to be getting some pretty nice boobs the bigger I get

tiddies, thats about it, not the shitty little saggy moobs I have, but like actual breasts, would be a fun day for sure haha

Gotta love boobs for a day. I think most guys would try it lol

http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=183204&mode=view

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2841333/German-DJs-saline-injected-chests-bid-grow-boobs-life-really-like-women-claim-bras-torture.html
3 page 3 of 4   loading