Body inflation

Does anyone ever desire to have body parts of the opposite sex?

tiddies, thats about it, not the shitty little saggy moobs I have, but like actual breasts, would be a fun day for sure haha
6 years

Gotta love boobs for a day. I think most guys would try it lol

forums.newart.com/phpbb/download/file.php

forums.newart.com/phpbb/download/file.php
6 years

I mean, I'm pretty sure i'd rock treetrunk thighs and a big, fat rear smiley
6 years

Curvy thighs and hips, huge, lactating breasts with large areolas, a vagina that can accommodate the phallus of a well-hung African stud, a round, feminine belly, soft, radiant white skin... this is the woman I wanna be in my dreams.
5 years

Totally YES!
Breasts is one quick answer. I have a nice set of moobs now and often wear a sports bra during the day but that's just because deep inside i'm a sissy but past that I envy the way a bbw looks in pants. Her belly never looks like ours. I've even tried to achieve that look wearing maternity pants with the stretch band front. I just can't get that look that most women have once they reach my size.
Most of all though. Breasts. Big saggy breasts.
5 years

As a male I've tried for years to grow my ass more than the rest of me, I'd love to have a giant wide bum and thighs... Does anyone know how too get this, is it worth taking estrogen tablets
4 years

I have never measured my moobs but I think they have been on A-cup at biggest. It would be awesome if someone would tell me or measure my moobs.

I have always dreamed of having bigger moobs than women boobs or at least same size. I'm talking about B cup or bigger.

It would be awesome if my moobs would grow round, heavy and need bra for support because bouncing + jiggling.
4 years

Jdm76:
I would love bigger breasts. About a small d now. And a bit bigger ass. Use a pump and herbs to grow as much moobs/breasts as I have now

What herbs
4 years

I have read a lot of very wide differing opinions on Pueraria Mirifica.
I am tempted to try it, but I am not sure if I truest the reviews as we all know many are written by the people selling the stuff.
4 years

Jdm76:
I've been on it for a couple years. Seems to work ok.

Do you take the pills, or use cream, or both. What's a good reputable source ?
Sorry for all the questions, but I'm considering it, and want to work out if the expense is worth it.
4 years
123   loading