Fat experiences

What do you like about gaining?

What do I like about it? Watching my belly getting bigger!
6 years

Casual Gainer:
Right now:
1) Being able to enjoy eating without worrying about consequences (clothes aside)
2) Watching my stomach slowly expand and develop an overhang.

3) watching my weight grow getting heavier
4) just getting turned on by the sight of food, then eating it
6 years

Casual Gainer:
Right now:
1) Being able to enjoy eating without worrying about consequences (clothes aside)
2) Watching my stomach slowly expand and develop an overhang.

gettinglarger:
3) watching my weight grow getting heavier
4) just getting turned on by the sight of food, then eating it

stephenkg:
how incredibly sexy!
I think some hand feeding while making love to you would be over the top sex for both of us. Wish I could have a date with you!

(smiley getting largersmileysmiley: I'd love to chat with you
6 years

Outgrowing pants. That's one of my favorite things. First I just make a few cuts around the waist band to give me another few inches after the button extender. Then it's to the store for new pants. I often shop at Good Will for gently used pants but I am getting to a size now that makes that almost impossible.
Another thing is how people react after I haven't been near them for a few months. They always make a comment. Many would be insulted but the comments just encourage me. Now the weight seems to be centering in my chest area and I am getting moobs more than ever. It's all just such a nice feeling of what most call no self control but what is actually total self control of my mind and body. I decide when to gain and how much. It's very liberating.
5 years

The waight, how other accommodate for my size. The space I take up. Out growing cloths, the struggle to find new cloths that fit well, the increased appetite, the food, oh the food! The stretch marks, the looks and stares, the ever growing laziness, slowing looking my lap, the heavy breathing, the comments, the numbers on the scale, every thing seeming smaller, breaking furniture, and they way others look st u when u do. The rolls, the folds, my belly and arms, all of it. If i didn't enjoy all of it I wouldn't be doing it! ✌
5 years

I have a BMI of 16.
He has a BMI of 67.
I would probably have to admit that contrast is enticing. 😊

He loves to eat and he's so happy with his soft self. The best part of the gaining is enjoying every wobbly bit.
4 years
12   loading