Fat experiences

What do you like about gaining?

I like everything about it. Indulging in food, letting go, getting and feeling fat, being lazy, outgrowing clothes, jiggling all over, getting turned on...
7 years

person12670:
I like everything about it. Indulging in food, letting go, getting and feeling fat, being lazy, outgrowing clothes, jiggling all over, getting turned on...

Exactly the same for me. I love to eat and the sensation of being completely stuffed and knowing I have added some more weight. Watching my breasts and belly get bigger, softer, fatter really turns me on. Everything about fat is sexually arousing.
7 years

SSBBW Lover:
The fat sexuality is what it's about for me. The fatter I get, the hornier I am. I actually get turned on looking at pictures of myself. It's difficult to get an erection any more unless it's about fat, then I can't get it down!

Exactly the same for me. Could not have said it better.
7 years

GrowPiggy:
What do you enjoy about it? The food? The weight? How you look? Turns you on? Anything else?

I love that my belly gets bigger the more i eat and i just whant to get fatter to get to my Goal of 180Kg
7 years

snowboardaw:
Same as others here. I love feeling my belly getting bigger with each bite and gulp I take. I love the feeling of being maxed out to the point of almost no return. Generally i just love playing with my belly fat. grabbing, squeezing, jiggling, smacking it, running my fingers through it almost like hair as my fat seeps through my fingers. Very much turns me on.

Well said also. Could not agree more. The above along with my previous comments on the first page is what is so nice about gaining and growing fat. Fat is just so sexually arousing.
7 years

I'm naturally kind of small and could be scrawny. I'm not quite 5' 6", and at one time I weighed 137 lbs.

I turned to weight lifting and packed on muscle and fat. I was on a perpetual bulk. Lol After that I always hovered around 200 lbs. Now I've decided to go for broke and try to get to 250-260. I'm almost 230 now.

To answer the question, what I like about gaining, whether muscle and/or fat, I like looking and feeling like a bull or a bear. The name Marshmallow Minotaur comes from being half man, half beast but with a lot of fat.
6 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I'm naturally kind of small and could be scrawny. I'm not quite 5' 6", and at one time I weighed 137 lbs.

Wooo scrawny to The Marshmallow Minotaur!

The name Marshmallow Minotaur comes from being half man, half beast but with a lot of fat.

Ash Kaido:
Half man. half bull. and half marshmallow...Dont think about the proportion aspect...just... Marshmallow Minotaur!! Awesome name smiley

If there's nothing else about me, I have a kooky sense of humor. smiley
6 years

There's a few things that I really enjoy about gaining:

1) outgrowing clothing - noticing that my clothes are getting tight is fine, but when they don't actually fit anymore - like when a t-shirt is too small, and rides up when I lift my arms (and the tightness around the arms from my arm flasmiley, or when buttoning up pants or a shirt requires me to inhale to do it. I have to admit, I do find it a turn on when I let out my belly and I can see the trackmarks of my waistband of my pants still fresh along my stomach.

2) taking up a lot more room with my fat ass. I can't tell you how turned on I was when I got to the point that fitting into a McDonalds/Burger King/whatever fast food booth required me to squeeze in. While riding public transit and when it's not busy, I like that I nearly take up two seats with how big I am now.

3) the contrast of then vs. now. Seeing older photos of me when I was thinner and comparing them with how I look now. Wow.
6 years

Right now:
1) Being able to enjoy eating without worrying about consequences (clothes aside)
2) Watching my stomach slowly expand and develop an overhang.
6 years

Personally, the one thing that I like about gaining is that I get to be myself and decide when to stop eating. I am on a streak to try to get fatter and fatter, as this goes on, I'd like to say that I like gaining because I have no limit on my decisions for food.
6 years
12   loading