Submission and domination

Being a real pig?

I LOVE this fantasy! After getting a taste of what it's like to lay around, be lazy and eat all day, it's hard going back to 8 hour work days. I'd totally consider staying home and being his/her pet project if I met the right person.
7 years

Being a real pig?

Xmorefood1111X:
This is like my #1 famtasy. Being called a pig, fed like a pig, and act like a pig turns me on soo much. I am a feedee now but I want to be a piggy for someone... Their prized hog

This seems a very strong fantasy.

Anyone interested, please check out my story "Love Song of Circe." I know it is about a man being turned into a pig, but I think most who like this fantasy might enjoy it -- female feedees as well.

I have thought about writing a female version of this -- where a woman is turned into a pig by a witch or some sort of demon. Or perhaps as the original poster suggested, perhaps it is something where a "contract" is made and reality soon gets out of hand.

I used to raise pigs -- real ones -- when I was young.
7 years

Being a real pig?

Xmorefood1111X:
This is like my #1 famtasy. Being called a pig, fed like a pig, and act like a pig turns me on soo much. I am a feedee now but I want to be a piggy for someone... Their prized hog

This turns me on like crazy. I would love to have this kind of relationship with an FFA who would feed and fatten me, turning me into her own personal piggy.
7 years

Being a real pig?

ahhhh this sounds amazing!
7 years

Being a real pig?

I would so love this
7 years

Being a real pig?

Love all parts of this. The dehumanization and loss of dignity as the acceptance of the addiction grows, letting go completely. Terribly erotic! OINK OINK
6 years