forum  submission and domination

being a real pig?3 years

I often have this fantasy.. Doing a "contract with a feeder" that make you his own REAL pig.
Staying on the bed all day and night and have a feeder that feeds you and have sex with you. Becoming morbidly obese until you cannot escape from your fat anymore.. the only thing you can do is stay in the bed and eat.. And your feeder will post in his website your progresses. Maybe for boredom your feeder can leave you use a laptop (before you can't move your arms anymore!!!) 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷

Has anyone this fantasy?

being a real pig?3 years

I LOVE this fantasy! After getting a taste of what it's like to lay around, be lazy and eat all day, it's hard going back to 8 hour work days. I'd totally consider staying home and being his/her pet project if I met the right person.

being a real pig?3 years

Would love to be a real pig to a dominant feeder.

being a real pig?3 years

Sounds fun and all but bigger the pig bigger the food cost. So make her do model either like bigcuties or if your into it web cam to help with the bill.

being a real pig?3 years

This is my fantasy, actually! I'd love to own my own personal pig that lays in bed all day, relaxing and growing bigger and bigger, while I take care of everything for him.

being a real pig?3 years

If someone would ever tell me To be that pig i wont refuse 🐷

being a real pig?3 years

Chunkybutt7:
Just for fun, my bf and I made a contract for me to be his pig to breed and stuff. The fantasy is sexy but the reality doesnt feel right. Anyone else feel this way?

Nobody can tell yo what you must feel. If you're not happy then you shouldn't do it.

I imagine the contract was your boyfriend's idea.You should tell him how you feel; don't let anyone force you into anything you're not comfortable with.

What do you mean by "reality"? It's still role-playing, even in real life.

being a real pig?3 years

Iwanttobeapig:
I often have this fantasy.. Doing a "contract with a feeder" that make you his own REAL pig.
Staying on the bed all day and night and have a feeder that feeds you and have sex with you. Becoming morbidly obese until you cannot escape from your fat anymore.. the only thing you can do is stay in the bed and eat.. And your feeder will post in his website your progresses. Maybe for boredom your feeder can leave you use a laptop (before you can't move your arms anymore!!!) 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷

Has anyone this fantasy?

being a real pig?3 years

Iwanttobeapig:

Has anyone this fantasy?

being a real pig?3 years

This is like my #1 famtasy. Being called a pig, fed like a pig, and act like a pig turns me on soo much. I am a feedee now but I want to be a piggy for someone... Their prized hog

being a real pig?2 years

Xmorefood1111X:
This is like my #1 famtasy. Being called a pig, fed like a pig, and act like a pig turns me on soo much. I am a feedee now but I want to be a piggy for someone... Their prized hog

This seems a very strong fantasy.

Anyone interested, please check out my story "Love Song of Circe." I know it is about a man being turned into a pig, but I think most who like this fantasy might enjoy it -- female feedees as well.

I have thought about writing a female version of this -- where a woman is turned into a pig by a witch or some sort of demon. Or perhaps as the original poster suggested, perhaps it is something where a "contract" is made and reality soon gets out of hand.

I used to raise pigs -- real ones -- when I was young.

being a real pig?2 years

Xmorefood1111X:

This turns me on like crazy. I would love to have this kind of relationship with an FFA who would feed and fatten me, turning me into her own personal piggy.

being a real pig?2 years

Iwanttobeapig:

Has anyone this fantasy?

Yes, only I wish to be kidnapped and have that happen!

being a real pig?2 years

Caignozzio:
If I ever win the lottery, this is what I'm shooting for. A whole farm of piggies fattening up, trying to see who can force herself to be the greediest and biiest of all!

Sign me up smiley

being a real pig?2 years

ahhhh this sounds amazing!

being a real pig?2 years

Caignozzio:
If I ever win the lottery, this is what I'm shooting for. A whole farm of piggies fattening up, trying to see who can force herself to be the greediest and biiest of all!

I would sleep.and eat only, exist only for becoming fatter... 🐷🐷🐷

being a real pig?2 years

I fantasize about having my own slobby fat pet piggy girl. I would love to have her act like a pig, crawling on all fours, snorting and oinking, wearing ears and a tail. I would love to fatten her up as much as I could, even if she grew so obese that she couldn't get out of bed and waddle around anymore. Her room would be her own little pig pen, covered in trash and food debris. I would love to feed her all sorts of delicious fattening food, rubbing her blubber and telling her how huge she's getting. She would be my prized hog.

being a real pig?2 years

Xmorefood1111X:

That's my biggest fantasy too. I dream about fattening an obese feedee that loves acting like a pig. I want to treat her like a fat sow and let her know how much I love how fat she's getting. She'd be my prized blue ribbon hog.

being a real pig?2 years

I'll be your pig

fat:
ahhhh this sounds amazing!

Chubbylover5192:
If being someone's pig sounds amazing to you, then I would imagine that you are extremely submissive. I'd love to have you as my own personal piggy

being a real pig?2 years

I would so love this

being a real pig?2 years

Im look for a master to dom me as a pig just as fantasies not for real, pm me if you are interested

being a real pig?6 months

suzyq2u:
I would so love this

Me too! Would love an old pig!

being a real pig?6 months

LardOverkill:
I fantasize about having my own slobby fat pet piggy girl. I would love to have her act like a pig, crawling on all fours, snorting and oinking, wearing ears and a tail. I would love to fatten her up as much as I could, even if she grew so obese that she couldn't get out of bed and waddle around anymore. Her room would be her own little pig pen, covered in trash and food debris. I would love to feed her all sorts of delicious fattening food, rubbing her blubber and telling her how huge she's getting. She would be my prized hog.
I would love to be that gal

being a real pig?4 months

Love all parts of this. The dehumanization and loss of dignity as the acceptance of the addiction grows, letting go completely. Terribly erotic! OINK OINK
1 page 1 of 3   loading