Fat experiences

Adjustments to lifestyle after a sudden weight gain?

What adjustments to your lifestyle did you have to make to accommodate a weight gain?
Which ones were frustrating, and which one did you really enjoy? Which ones were really unexpected?
7 years

I gained 40+ Lbs. in a matter of a few months unintentionally at first and then intentionally. The intentional gaining I started because I was kind of turned on by my initial gain and had been lacking weight gain on my wife for a few years. I turned the gaining on myself and it became really arousing and as I got bigger and a Fatter gut I so wanted my wife to notice and tease me about how Fat I was getting.

I am not sure they are really adjustments that were thought out but kind of just made things easier. Not only did I have to learn to give myself space because of my bigger gut sticking out in front of me but many times I would bend over in a particular space in my home that never caused problems and my but would bump into something or knock something over. I started acknowledging subconsciously I guess and started not bending over in tighter spots and being more aware that I might bump something. Getting up off the couch began to be more of a strain and I would almost have to pull myself up or make extra effort....I even began to make some groaning noises that it took me a while to notice. I adjusted by realizing my new big belly would get in the way so I would sit on the end by an armrest when on the couch and not in the middle or sit in a chair to heave my heavy new belly on myself to my feet. When bending over in a chair to tie my shoes my new Fat gut would get in the way and I would not only struggle tying my shoes but I would also get out of breath with my air being cut off and get up feeling a bit dizzy. I started tying my shoes with my foot up on something rather then bending over where my big belly would constrict and get in the way. Probably the biggest shock was not only how quick you get out of shape when gaining so quick but understanding your own mass. When running I didn't realize with all my extra weight and especially my new huge gut not only my balance was off but it took so much longer to slow down when I started running at a pace faster than a jog. I corrected this by not running anymore. All and all a new big belly can really get in the way but is pretty exciting at the same time with it getting in the way so much....many of these things above noticing my huge new belly getting in the way so much is actually what made me keep gaining to see how much bigger it could get....not to mention once you eat so much to gain a bunch of weight it is really hard to stop eating so much not to mention eating so much fattening stuff....my appetite was huge and it was definitely a snow ball effect. My appetite kept getting bigger and so did my belly and at the same time it made me more and more aroused the bigger I got.

Interesting topic and I am surprised there are not more responses yet.
7 years

Rustina:
Did your wife ever notice like you wanted her too, and if so what was her response?[/quote]

Only on two occasions when she was slightly intoxicated. One night out for a rather fattening nice dinner on vacation we both ate with huge overindulgence like we had been doing for a while now. As we finished our meals and were waiting for the two massive deserts my wife ordered a cheesecake and a mudpie as my bloated fat gut was hanging not only out the front but the sides while sitting ....I felt her hand start to gently caress my side where my gut overhung my waistband and she only focused on caressing and squeezing my fat overhang for a really long time...it felt so good but I am sure I was slightly red in the face with all the attention to my fat gut and I so wondered if anyone in the restaurant may have seen this 10+ minute display of her loving on me until the huge deserts arrived. This is something she had never done before and I have to attribute her carefree attitude to being intoxicated. After the deserts were scoffed down we left and while waiting for our car in valet I mentioned to my wife that the restaurant reminded me of another one we had been to early in our marriage. She said "Hmm....maybe but I certainly don't remember all this", as she came in close to me face to face and put her hand on my belly and softly shook and held on to my belly... just as I was in total shock she then put both of her hands on my chest and said "And I certainly don't remember these" as her hands continued to squeeze, jiggle and softy shake my once hard muscular pecs that had now become big and soft.....that I didn't even realize until she pointed this out in a devilish seductive way.
7 years

Finally Fat:
Great story Voluptuous. So like mine.

After 20 years of happy fattening (hers, still!) I too began growing fat. So much eating with my wife- I make so much nice fattening foods for us, there are always cupboards filled with treats- eating is our #1 expense. All of this food eventually altered my metabolism and after a lifetime at 6' 2"/215lbs 34"-36" waists suddenly ended.
I noticed my new fat first and I realized, hmmm- I think I'm getting fat. It felt so nice to be inside the jiggle too. My wife said nothing. Our sex life is nice and open. We love fat. She mostly loves her fat for me because it turns me on so. She just loves being my fat woman. But she liked and always has known me as a thin man.

Except by spring I wasn't thin any more. My fat, like everyone's, grew. I ate more, always with her. She served me larger platefulls when she'd make us food and I always snacked with her.

It's funny, as I fattened with her she never mentioned my weight gain. Instead she ate more than usual and began a sustained weight gain from her 5 yr plateau of 315 or so. This year we've both eaten so much together. She saw my fattening and silently joined me. Our eating is so fat.
We went along through spring in to summer with me putting on about 5 lbs/mo. It was time she acknowledged my fat. She loves being massaged and squeezed while we talk about how nice it all is, her fat is so good. but never mine. My fat was now a factor that could no longer be ignored.

I told her last week to feel me- I want to feel how it is to be fat and sleek. I guided her hand on to my creased and swelling hip and let her massage my fat. I felt so good feeling this soft part of me piled so far out from where I used to be. I thanked her for feeling my fat for me and how it was so nice a thing I'd never felt before.
She began squeezing my belly fat the following nights, my hip rolls and *** were jiggled by her and squeezed. She whispered, "You're getting fat!" and I loved that so much.

I haven't been so turned on in years and she sees it. I told her the other night, "My fat is an erotic zone. I think I'm a Fatsexual". She got it. She knows how much I really like fat.

Fat turns me on and growing fat has restored my sex life. I will spare you the details, just trust me.

She knows I love her fat. She also knows that my fat is turning me on. Wise fat woman that she is, she knows her man is growing fat with her because he likes fat so much. Her husband wants his fat to join her fat. We bond in our fat. Who wouldn't like that?

She's loving my fat for me. It isn't her first choice as she'd rather I always looked 40 but fact is, she's married to a fat husband now. She has always loved her fat for me. now she'll love my fat too as I love our fat with her.

Yea Finally Fat.........

My initial weight gain was kind of ironic because I was pretty bummed out that my wife hadn't been gaining in the last couple of years.....and actually slightly losing weight. I decided to start buying all the groceries and really started buying a lot of the deserts, ice creams and snacks that she loves.....she happens to have a huge "sweet tooth". In fact she almost sacrificies eating as much during meals so she can indulge in deserts.
And it is really fun when her appetite gets big where she is having huge meals and then deserts. So I decided to start loading the freezer and pantry with some of her favorite chocolates, snacks and deserts. Long story short I ended up gaining more weight than her by indulging in many of these snacks....in which I don't normally have a sweet tooth.

My wife did start gaining weight from all the deserts and snacks but I found it pretty arousing seeing how big of a belly I developed in a relatively short time and decided to intentionally stuff to gain more.

I think for me having both of us gaining was and is the ultimate. There is such an intimate connection this way....although for me it was more a secretive gaining. She didn't know I was intentionally fattening myself up but I could tell she definitely liked her husband being the fatter one. It seemed that she was fine eating a lot with me and gaining herself if I was gaining more and the bigger of us. My wife never seems big to me compared to what I think is big but I guess all women like feeling the security of being smaller than their husbands.
7 years