Gaining

Preferred areas of fat in a male

flabmeister:
I definitely prefer soft belly fat and moobs, as opposed to butt

Personally, I prefer a fat belly and fat butt/thighs. Just my preference.
7 years

A big belly is absolutely adorable, and soft arms are perfect for cuddling.
7 years

I love a big, thick, soft pubic roll nuzzling his member *sigh* so sexy! Also I'm fond of a back of the head fat roll, it's perfect for squeezing while kissing. And then there's soft cushiony thighs, and big soft hanging bellies or big firm round bellies jutting out proudly...
7 years

[quote]Ffancy:
I love a big, thick, soft pubic roll nuzzling his member *sigh* so sexy!.[/quote

Would that not give you less of his member to use?
I know from being a male feedee, that I love to be teased, about my almost non-existing penis.
Which my feeder would try to bury completely and make me dependent on for pleasure.
6 years

Marina:
Love a big round belly! Also arms, thighs, and rear. Yowza!
gotta to love a big pot belly smiley
5 years

donutcactus:
Kinda feel like I'm in the minority sometimes, but chest all the way.

i love moobs on a fat guy, too! the bigger the better!
5 years

As a fat guy with a 60" belly and a 56" chest with large, soft moobs, I love hearing from the ladies on this board about their love of big bellies as well as soft moobs. So nice to know. Thank you.
5 years

Belly
5 years

Cutiet89:
I like when a dick is hidden by a fat belly and I have to lift it up to go suck it[/quote]

Oh God Cutlet, could you turn us fat guys on any more!
5 years

[quote]HectorSpectre:
I'd like to have big thighs and butt, and big chest. A big belly looks weird on a guy with spindly limbs so I'd prefer a belly proportionate with the rest of me.[/quote.

Agree. All of my weight is in my huge belly and moobs. I wish I had a big fat butt and heavier legs. Would be more proportional and much nicer to sit on.
5 years