Fat experiences

Belly getting in the way....

You know you have put on the pounds, when you have to lean over the sink to brush your teeth. If you do not lean over, the toothpaste, (if any drops) ends up on your belly.
7 years

I know i've put on pounds since my hips brush tiny french toilets walls!!!
7 years

boundandfeed:
You know you have put on the pounds, when you have to lean over the sink to brush your teeth. If you do not lean over, the toothpaste, (if any drops) ends up on your belly.

I'd just not wear a shirt and wash the toothpaste off later.
7 years

boundandfeed:

The Donut King:
I'd just not wear a shirt and wash the toothpaste off later.

That is what I do, but sometimes I will be in a hurry and forget.
7 years

thunderbelly:
you know youve put on pounds when you start having to move your seat back in the car in order to steer safely...

So true I've done this one a few times, plus the toilet in my Air B&B is to small for me to sit on LOL.
6 years

Belly getting in the way when putting the meal tray down on a airplane.
6 years

Seatbelt extenders - a way of life (and still they can pinch against your belly if you don't set it right)

Pushing the seat back, belly up against the steering
wheel is the only time I kind of wish I had a double/split belly that I could run the steering wheel between the folds. lol

Tables and booths - love the squish, but not when I'm trying to eat (or stuff myself).
5 years