Fat experiences

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

I believe I was 11 when I fell in love with the belly's I saw on the Biggest Loser (ironic). It then spiraled to gainer girls and muffin tops on YouTube. Have been hooked since
6 years

the juicy:
I remember taking a road trip with some family friends. I was elementary school age as were the two boys we were traveling with. Both of them were chubby and the oldest one was down right greedy and already quite huge. While in the car with them, I watched them devour candy and snacks voraciously. I remember my brother cracking jokes but it didn't stop them or me from staring at them.

Then when we came to a rest area, the huge one asked if we had any more food to eat. I told him we have some plums and what not in the back of the old school station wagon. I told him to wait a second while I get the key. When I came back, he was already trying to get into the back of the car. Now, it was a 70's brady bunch style wagon and the window on the back door leading to the trunk area was half down. Anywho, I came back to find him stuck in the window, trying his best to reach for the goodies. I just stopped in my tracks and stared at his huge jiggling belly hanging out of his shirt and hanging down the window preventing him from going any further but yet he was still trying to reach as hard as he could. I was speechless and just watched until he got tired, and that took a while..lol. Then, when he finally gave up, he realized he was stuck and started freaking out because he realized his belly was out jiggling around, and his big butt was hanging out too. At that point, I got the giggles.

I couldn't get him out and ended up having to get help. He wedged himself in there so tight, the car had to be turned on to let the window down and I was too young to do that myself. Everyone had a laugh about it, and he finally got all the plums he wanted..lol. I was shocked he still had a appetite after that. He tore into those plums as if he didn't just polish off all the snacks in his car.

In high school, I lusted after him again. He was bigger than ever and played football. We would go out to have lunch together at the mall but after a while other kids would want to jump in the truck to go too. So I told him he should charge them a dollar and the effects were amazing.

He used that money to buy more food at lunch. The kids would gather around him at the tables and watch him eat piles of food. It was an amazing site because we didn't have that much time to eat. So he would pile the tray up with the goodness of the golden arches and get lost in unleashing his appetite. After a while I stopped going because he would pack his truck with as many kids as he could.

He really started to grow in size and popularity after that because he really embraced his appetite, openly gorged out, and ate other peoples food when offered. He was tall but also really wide in the hip area because he was actually bottom heavy with a big butt. So his pants could barely contain his thighs and butt and left zero room for his equally huge belly...especially after lunch. His popularity grew along with his size and he became known for being a beast on the football field and a hungry bear in the lunch room. Needless to say, I was speechless every time he would try to talk to me even though we grew up together. It didn't help that he seemed totally oblivious or at ease when his huge belly would be hanging out below his shirt but above his tight pants after yet another growth spurt.

Edit......
Holy cow, I just realized where my lust for bottom heavy ssbhms came from...lol

All of this is the best thing I've ever read. 😂😂😂
6 years

I remember at about 8 we visited some cousins whom I did not see too often. My male cousin was shirtless and had this puppy fat potbelly that left me mesmerized. That night I went home and could not get his belly out of my mind. I started pillow stuffing and the rest is history. Ironically, he is now fairly slim and I think I out weigh him by a good 40 lbs. smiley
6 years

My earliest was around 7th or 8th grade. A girl a grade ahead of me had a crush on me, but I was too young, shy, and foolish to take advantage of it. Even at that age she was quite chesty, Even then I could tell she was going to grow. I always imaginged her with even larger breasts and a huge round belly, laying on a bed with her arms and legs spread out across the bed. Waiting to be fed and grow her belly and breasts even more for me....
6 years

For me, it was drinking whole bottles of soft drink and feeling/watching my belly swell with the bubbling liquid. I must have been 7 or 8 years old when I first started doing it.

I would also drink as much as I could manage from the shower head whilst having a bath. That was my definition of 'play time' as a kid in those days lol
5 years

It's interesting that there don't seem to be many people where it developed late in their lives. It might happen that they understood it or embraced it late, but its earliest signs tend always to be in childhood.
5 years

I think the earliest signs for me that I can remember, was with characters I made when I was young, maybe 9 or 10 years old, or actually 12 at the most, my characters weren't big, but they were big eaters, I noticed recently that almost all of my characters, mainly the male ones, I think I also wanted to do it with the girls but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to do it, till this day I don't know why, my males would big eaters and almost ways hungry and eating, I don't know if that's a sign but that's the first thing that came to my mind, now that I think about it I always liked seeing greedy boys and men, girls I don't think I saw that a lot, especially in movies and stuff, or the movies and shows I watched at least, or maybe I did but I just don't remember, so I guess I wasn't as exposed to it on the female side as I was on the male side, and this went on for years until this day at present, obviously I think it evolved over time of course, but that's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of my first signs.
5 years

For me I think it was the fact that I had a very loving and affectionate Aunt whom, at a young age I must have imprinted upon, because the type of girl I find physically attractive today matches her archetype-phenotype perfectly. My Aunt was a bbw, brunette, tanner skinned, and brown eyes, and my wife is pretty much the same way (same body type too). After that I think it was the Charlotte's web cartoon as well as the others that mentioned it. For some reason seeing Templeton stagger about that big fascinated me, even though he was a guy, and a rat. I think the thing that finally cemented it for me in adulthood was when I first started going to college in my Algebra class there was this really cute blonde girl, who was bottom heavy and probably about 180-200 lbs slightly across from me and to the front of the classroom. I was like good luck trying to concentrate; after that I knew I had a thing for bigger women.
5 years

I was the kid that stared at fat men in public spaces and made them uncomfortable, but then I hit that fun age of 6 - 7 and I was told that it wasn't polite to stare
5 years

my mom had a friend who was about 400 pounds and i remember being fascinated by her and def attracted to her. I was probably 9. Also when i was around 9 my sister and I would make videos and I would stuff my self with pillows . One time I put on a couple jackets and I looked fatter and felt some weird feelings. And that totally spies episode with the feedism hints was one I always remembered.. oh yeah and I had a character on this site meez.com around 9 years old and I would make the character fat and on top of that put on the outfit that made the character fatter than that
5 years
23456   loading