Fat experiences

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

The desire to get fat came on kind of late. I was about 46 years old. I found a post I made on a weightlifting site almost 14 years ago describing how I was tired of dieting and was just going to let myself be a fat muscle bear

During the time between then and now the desire came and went. But fat guys have turned me on for years and years, whether I was gaining or trying to lose weight, and secretly I wanted to be one of them. Two years ago I started eating with the intention of becoming as fat as I can handle.
6 years

fatsteve:
I think my fetish quietly crept up on me. I was vaguely attracted to children at school who were overweight but I did not really do anything about it. Certainly I did not put pillows up my shirt to simulate obesity. It must have been at puberty when I found the idea of being overweight compuslively attractive. It is not that I fanced other people who were fat, I definitely wanted to be fat myself. Once the idea was in my head I could not get rid of it. I just desparately wanted to be bigger. I tried to talk myself out of it, thinking it was a passing phase, and for a tiime it would go away, only to return again with vengeance; stronger that it was before. When I was fifteen I decided to take matters into my own hands and started putting on weight deliberately and have done so ever since so now I would be described as super obese.
I think even before puberty and before any sexual feelings.I remember reading 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' and wishing so much that I could be Augustus Gloop.
As puberty hit and I developed sexual desires it was TOTALLY about fat.There was one very fat kid at school and I used to get so turned on when we were changing/showering after PE....somewhat embarrassing!
So,basically as long as I can remember!
6 years

For me, I was probably around five or so... and it was various stories/cartoons that triggered it. For instance...

- Hansel & Gretel: I basically wanted to be Hansel, although without the threat of being eaten myself... the idea of being trapped and fed countless cakes, pies, donuts, ice cream, as I progressively got fatter and fatter had a lot of appeal to me.

- Charlotte's Web: I also liked the idea of going on an all out binge, that would culminate in me growing massive, and just being generally dopey/drowsy as a result.

- Pigs is Pigs: I loved the idea behind this one too - being strapped into a chair and force fed until I was round and fat, with my stomach spilling out over the belt.

- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory: I had a HUGE crush on Violet when I was a kid, and was fascinated by the scene when she turned into a blueberry... specifically liked the part immediately before, during, and after her belt burst, because she just looked really thick and fat during that part, rather than ridiculous by the end. Also adored her for constantly telling Veruca to shut up, but that's irrelevant.
6 years

My first memory of the interest was as a child while watching an old Popeye cartoon where he was stranded on an island and the natives fed him fat. I was maybe 5, saw it only that one time, and it had an effect on me that I didn't at all understand at the time.
6 years

Marina:
It always made me feel awkward when watching Winnie the Pooh eat all of Rabbit's honey and grow so fat he got stuck and couldn't get out. I didn't know why a cartoon made me so uncomfortable.

That's my first memory of being interested in becoming fat, just didn't understand as a kid.
6 years

Marina:
It always made me feel awkward when watching Winnie the Pooh eat all of Rabbit's honey and grow so fat he got stuck and couldn't get out. I didn't know why a cartoon made me so uncomfortable.

Also the children's novel Jelly Belly, where the kid gets sent to fat camp and they have secret gorges in the woods while cheating on their diets.

All makes sense now, of course... 😇

oh my goodness I had that book, I read it all the time, I loved it
6 years

oh the first.. I guess it was kindergarten so I was around 4 or 5 at the time... I had this friend that we always played pretend with.. she would become a dragon and I would get really, really fat.. really that should have been enough of a hint looking back on it XD

And later at 9 or so I had this game with my younger sibling where I'd lay down on my parents bed (2 person obv. and then put an old matres on top of me, they would climb on the mattress and I'd move around trying to throw them off... honestly? while I loved the game and the laughs it got from my siblings , I also absolutely adored the pressure of the mattress with two kids on it..
6 years

For being a Feeder/FA; it started out as a fascination with pregnant women and how their bellies and breasts grew so large and round. From their I branched out to chubby girls and kept expanding.

For being a gainer; I would pretend to eat or drink a lot, then stuff my clothes with pillows to look and feel fat. I eventually started using my dad's t-shirts and shorts so I could stuff even more pillows and imagine being too fat to move.

I also ate whatever I wanted without caring because I was so skinny as a kid. I couldn't completely understand the weird feelings I had every time someone would tell me "You're gonna get fat one day". Now I do. 😊😁
6 years

princessV:
Speaking of the old Popeye there was an episode where Olive Oyl gets obese. It was when Popeye was gone overseas so she ate out of boredom n loneliness. She loses weight at the end. It was a turn on. Love seeing skinny people turning obese

I remember that cartoon. I think it was called "Weight for Me."
6 years

From my earliest memory, around 5 till 11 one of my uncles was so big that he looked like the size of a sumo and the width of 2 people and a belly so big that it just seemed like you had to hang over a tabel to give someone a hug and i really wanted to be his size around 200/240Kg so really Huge and my Goal is 140 to 180 Kg max so i really hope that in 1 more year i have a Girl Friend Feeder or fe and around 140 kg or 160
6 years
12345   loading