Fat experiences

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

Wow I came to this way later than the vast majority of you.

Size and weight never occurred to me as a kid. I grew up in Southern California and was just a really active kid. I had friends who were my size and others who were big, I never cared or really observed that as a thing that mattered at all.

My best friend in high school was super duper skinny and tiny though and I remember thinking man, that must suck! I was curvy but thin, boobs and hips and booty.

I was in the Army for awhile and extremely fit and enjoyed being so, it wasn’t unusual for me to wear revealing clothing and show off.

I didn’t think about weight or food or anything to do with them one way or another.

Then I got pregnant and got huge. My boyfriend wasn’t happy but it was temporary so I didn’t care. After the baby I went right back to being skinny.

Then a different partner and two more kids later I had filled out more but naturally would lose weight without trying.

I vividly remember I was doing laundry naked and my partner walked by and looked at me and said he was gonna go buy me a box of crispy creme donuts because my butt was getting to small.

I was really intrigued by this but it’s not like we talked more about it or pursued it. I don’t have any recollection of him purposely encouraging or trying to actually add calories to my diet. The idea that he may have been doing so is kinda exciting tho!

Eventually our relationship ended and I had another partner who explicitly told me, I’ve always wanted to date someone with a big booty and he’d touch my ass and juggle it and smack it ALL THE TIME. Totally worshipped it and it was really fun.

Then I got really sick and was in and out of the hospital all of 2010, almost died and weight just fell off me. I went from a size 10 to a size 4 and I was so insecure about my small size.

I remember being sad my thighs didn’t touch anymore and my boobs were non existent. I complained a lot and felt like everything that made me sexy and womanly disappeared.

That relationship ended and I started dating the man I’d date for the next 8 years.... he loved tiny women. Tinier the better. I felt too big for his ideal tastes and I was small...

I don’t do monogamy, I’ve always had open relationships and so I also dated others while with him... and this is kinda important and good and instrumental.

Over the last four years my weight started to increase, especially after having a surgery where they had to remove half my abdominal muscles because of a tumor. It seemed like the more my weight increased the less frequency of sex we’d have. And he never touched my body the way other men did with excitement and passion and this really wore on me because I was so in love with him. I’d ask him about it and he’d deny it had anything to do with my size. I’d drop it but still I knew.

As my size went up my comfort in my body went up. I liked being full and soft. It felt sexy. I felt more confident and it showed because other men I dated always gave me that feedback and they were so into sex and my body and me too.

Over the last two years my feelings about fat and my body really grew and I noticed my relationship with those feelings was one that created feelings of naughtiness for the first time. I had a bdsm play partner that I asked to use my growing fat body to humiliate me and he did and it was so hot. I enjoyed when he’d call me fat or pig or saggy, even ugly and disgusting.

It didn’t shame me, it empowered me. I’m sure it helped that even tho he was saying those words his physical and carnal desires showed through and he always demonstrated with his actions how much he desired and wanted me. It was a lot of fun and probably instrumental in helping cope with the physical rejection I was experiencing with the man I was in love with.

It felt subversive to be fat and that was exciting too.

My relationship with the man I was in love with unraveled. I’m so happy to be away from him now and I finally accepted that I have love and joy for my fat body and eating and indulging in those things and having it be sexual and exciting instead of just something I played with in the context of bdsm.

I’m still really indifferent to other people’s fat and their eating habits. I have no desire to encourage others. But I definitely love everything about others encouraging me.

My weight still fluctuates a bit and will come off unwillingly when I’m especially active or when I get sick. I still really enjoy being active and get frustrated when I’m too sick to do so. (My illness is genetic has nothing to do with weight)

I definitely love the idea of men taking me out to dinner and feeding me and encouraging me to eat as much as possible and then to eat even more just to make them happy. Dressing me in ways that show off my fat body for their pleasure especially. And also especially love when a man plays with and enjoys my fat body.

So yep. Total latecomer. But
4 years

I remember when I was 3 years old, I saw a very fat aunt of my mother's in a flowered dress and all I wanted to do was hug her. I remember feeling that way for many years growing up. I loved looking at fat people. In my teens I realized it was more than just wanting to hug them. I realized I was aroused by fat and it didn't matter if it was a male or female or trans person. I just loved fat people. The bigger, the better and the more sloppy, the more cellulite, the more flabby, the more I love it. My whole life, I've been a fat fetishist and chubby chaser
4 years

Hshs. All the experiences I've read sound interesting. On my part, I was around 6 I think, visiting my grandparents for my grandpa's birthday. There was this delicious chocolate cake that we had at dinner. Being left like half of it by the end of the night.
Next morning I wanted to eat for breakfast. But I was told that my uncle over the night ate it all. I vividly remember getting a weird feeling everytime I thought about him opening the refrigerator door and devouring the whole cake, ending up with a stuffed belly. It was probably a lie, but boy it might have changed everything?
4 years

Since I was a little girl I used to drink a lot of water just to see how big my belly could get, I remember being about 8 years old and really trying to pop the button on my pants.also I remember walking around the house with my belly full of water just for my mom to notice and scold me for being that fat. She was always telling me to suck in my belly. That I was getting too fat when in fact I was just full of water but she didn't know. I managed to go to the pediatrician and weight 2 more pounds just of water and that was very exciting... al the way back home my mom talked to me about me getting that fat. That she was disappointed and stuff like that
4 years

There was a kid roughly two or three doors down from my house when I was a kid, he was enormous for the age we were.

I remember in secret, trying to do things to look more like him.

It could also have been a very early sign of my bisexuality, but that might be quite a stretch.
4 years

When I was a kid, I remember having a weird enjoying feeling watching my friend's belly bloat rapidly while drinking soda.
There was also a very fat girl in school and I didn't know I was always thinking about her belly and how she was fat.
This was all before puberty and I didn't know anything about sexuality, but now it all makes sense.
4 years

I was very young, about 7 or 8 when I discovered my fat fetish.
4 years

I was young, maybe six or seven, and seeing people who were overweight in public always made me go 👀👀 because it was such a different body type than I was used to. My parents would say something like "no, don't stare" but it was impossible to not watch and observe. It's impossible to not watch and observe now.
4 years

i remember as a kid typing into google "I want to be" to see what some of the results were. one of them was "i want to be fat." at the time i thought that was both absolutely absurd and hilarious at the same time. So I spent the next few hours searching up fat versions of some of my favorite cartoon characters... & then hours to turned into days & well...

a decade later, here I am!
4 years

For me it was watching weight gain episodes as a kid and not understanding why I liked that so much. Then after puberty I went to YouTube and found out it’s a sexual thing and started watching belly play videos then a couple years later started getting into weight gain fanfics. It wasn’t until early 2019 I found out what feederism was and joined Fantasy Feeder, then Feabie, then Reddit and back to Fantasy feeder.
4 years
34567   loading