Fat experiences

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

It wasn't until the last six or seven years. I was looking at some videos of big bellies and realized I wanted to be that big. I always struggled with wieght now I wanted to be big.
2 years

While watching some shows and ads I liked when certain characters gained weight.
2 years

Accidentally watching the Nutty Professor when I was like 8 had to be my first exposure, and probably imprinted on me in the first place— especially the scenes where he gets really fat, and a nightmare where he turns into giant “Fatzilla”. Since then I was raised staunchly religious and conservative and of course with that comes fun shit like sexual repression for way too damn long. I had one friend in college who, truly out of the blue, joked that I was a “chubby chaser”, and that same semester I saw an anime flick called “Paprika” which involves a brief, strange, but very hot (and downright shameless) inflation bit— along with a lot of other kinky/freaky fantasy bits. Towards the end of college I was struggling a lot with self-loathing for liking such devious stuff and just having a sex drive in general, but a couple years out I finally caved as I let my own repression relax a little bit. I looked up inflation YouTubers like OnceDeli, and then just big belly pics in general, and eventually I accepted myself who who and how I am, completely, weird kinks and all. Finding the fat-loving side of deviantArt, plus Feabie and here, definitely helped out. I just love big, squishable bellies!
2 years
56789   loading