Gaining

College weight gain

I started gaining when I was in college, hence the name. It was great! Things are a little easier now that I have a real job and have more income.
7 years

College weight gain

I gained too! I think I put on twenty five pounds in my freshman year. I didn't appreciate then, as I would now though.
7 years

College weight gain

babybellym:
I gained 45 lbs my freshman year....completely by accident

Dang, you managed to fit three "Freshman 15"s into one college year. Pretty impressive!
7 years

College weight gain

I see a lot of gains at university but they tend to be modest - 10lbs on women who were around 120lbs

Still not very exciting. Below 200lbs - no party.
7 years

College weight gain

Beautifulme:
So update I now weigh 178 lbs which is up from 163 before I started 😅😳

I did some math on your nice gain. If you keep going exactly the same you would be 191 on New Years. But with a little extra for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner and cookies? You could do even better. 😎
7 years

College weight gain

put on about 45 lbs in college, didnt start until sophomore year though, which is when i moved off campus and had a kitchen (and could bring cases of beer inside instead having to sneak handles in a backpack)
7 years

College weight gain

karalottez:
I started university at a clean 220...third year here and I weigh 313 now...almost the freshman/sophomore 100 😳
one of the finest gains ever seen and your muffin top is to die for smiley
6 years

College weight gain

I had an almost opposite experience freshman year. I stopped working out and lost about 15 pounds of muscle, then quickly worked my way back to my original weight, just replacing abs with beer and burritos.
6 years

College weight gain

I gained almost 80 my first three year! lets see how I end!
6 years

College weight gain

I hit a gainer kick when I found this community back in late 2014. I went from an underweight 125 to a "normal range" 135. I was living in a dorm for a year. I've gained and lost back and forth since then, reaching as high as 140lbs. I'm currently 130lbs.
6 years