Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

My name is Dave

I'd like to be forced to trade places with a fat pear-shaped woman. This is after she advertises about a miracle weight loss for women. Women come in for a weight transfer & end up the shape they've always wanted, the excess fat going to me.
6 years

Sup everyone. Male feeder looking for a RP partner.

> Sexual preference: Mostly females but I can do transgenders who Rp as girls very rarley Ill RP with guys only if I rp as a mother or female teacher.

> What kinds of rp you enjoy:
I do like mother/daddy fattening up daughters, Teacher fatten up female student, A goddess fatten up a girl to become a princess (Mother/daddy rps tend to follow similar paths.) I do like to have feedees wear diapers to make them look more femine (no scat) o daddy little girl stuff. (This is optional.) All my RPs how ever I try to keep slow paced and detailed (Alot of stuffing then turning to fat and repeat) with the girl being a powerful out of control immobile blob of fat glutton. I do the occasional Bf fattens up gf though I think this rp is used alot but I can rp with it. I am very open to ideas and plots if none of these rp plots seem interesting.

As for sexual stuff. I like to keep my sexual stuff pg13 (Grinding, humping, and kissing prefered) If the person is ok with it incest is alright BUT optional!

> Where you can roleplay:Id prefer to RP in FF chat but I can use FF inbox and my email mandavid2@yahoo.com'>dmandavid2@yahoo.com.
> What days/times are best to rp with you: I can RP most weekday nights up until 9pm centeral us time. Weekends I can rp all day most of the time. Thats if life dosent get in the way.
> Anything else you'd like to say or add: My pet peeves: Keep RPs detailed and long. 2 or more sentences if possible. I hate short half wanked replies. I'm not to picky with spelling and or Grammar. I'm not the best with spelling and or Grammar. Id be surprised if this reply has a ton of spell errors or Grammar mistakes.

I understand that people have lives but if you have to leave the rp unexpectedly please say something or shot me a message via email or FF inbox. That way I know I didnt scare you off.

Speaking of scaring off. Id like that if I say something during RP that you dont like, dont be scared to say something. I personal find it rude for a person to jump to conclusions and leave without working a middle ground. As stated I'm open minded and I can work with you. I'm not a mind reader.
6 years

Any wonder women out there?

I've an idea for an alternate timeline rp where there are men on Themyscira but they are fattened and kept as pets or playthings. If this tickles your fancy, let me know...ladies ffas only please. Creative and articulate a plus.

Built4com4t
6 years

I'm always game for some good RP. I like treating it as an improv experience, going with the flow. I tend to get into it and my responses can get a little long winded, but I like detail :-)

I'm really only into heterosexual things (I'm a guy), but other than that anything is game. Me feeding you, you feeding me, mutual gaining, force feeding, unrealistic weight gain, you name it, I'm probably game!

Message me if you've got any fun ideas! I'm more likely to reply to Kik though: Saturn5522
6 years

BabyGirl2120:
Love to roleplay, I ususally don't have any preference other than if we roleplay, I wouldn't be the one to be gaining weight. I would say that I'm incredibly articulate and creative. Please message me if you're interested.

curvygirls:
Certainly am interested. You could be the one making me fat

Actually, roleplaying like this can make you fat. I've found I'm always eating while roleplaying, and the following is based on a true experience that happened when I was in the middle of a roleplay, and a button popped off my pants.

Let this serve as a cautionary tale if you are into this sort of thing.

"Tubby Temptations"
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Now, I think it's time to roleplay. Let me go get something to eat first.
6 years

Hello . My name is Jakub (22.M) and I'm looking for rp

> Sexual preference: Only Women (Skinny Feeders or Ssbbws)

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: Non sexual rp, Weight gain - Extreme weight gain (Skinny female or ssbbw as feeder - male feede), Mutual gaining ,Pregnancy (pregnant feeder woman or bbw/ssbbw ) Weigh in / measurments scenes , fat belly worship ,Bloating - stuffing ,Tight clothes (scenes ) , Rp themes (for example : office/work rp related to weight gain)

> Where you can roleplay: KIK : HeavyBelly220
> What days/time : My time zone www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/poland/bydgoszcz I have usually free afternoons and evenings .

> Anthing else you'd like to say or add : I prefer longer term role play . 3rd ,2nd and sometimes 1st person rp style.
6 years

> Sexual preference: Preferred rp with women

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: gaining for my partner, gaining with my partner, mutual gaining, being fed, feeding others, humiliation, submission
> Where you can roleplay: message me for my kik
> What days/times are best to rp with you: day/night time eastern time
> look forward to some fun rp!
6 years

> Sexual preference: I only really rp with women, sorry guys. I can fulfill either the feeder or feedee role however I have more of a feedee streak. Quick note I do like bondage a lot and like it rough so if this is not your thing tell me before hand and I won't spank.

> What kinds of rp you enjoy: I am can rp in basically any scenario, and if it wants to get a little steamy I most certainly won't complain.

> Where you can roleplay: in the FF chat, although most of my rps are done through discord (Username Midnight27 #5956)

> What days/times are best to rp with you: I am in the UK so tend to operate in those times, I can stay up for some US times but not late into the night.

> Anthing else you'd like to say or add:
Nah not really, as I said earlier I am lesbian but strangely don't mind futa or trans women, but guys just aren't my cup of tea.
6 years

I like teasing/public exposure/gain/helplessness, as far as my RPs go, but beyond that I'm pretty open-minded smiley
6 years

I should probably actually post here, since this is what I came here for...

I'm naturally a submissive type, so I guess that makes me either the feedee or gainer type. I'm not really into the messier side of this particular kink, but I'm intrigued by helplessness and mobility issues.
That said, I have an established character I like to play, but she can fit basically anywhere; although she comes from a high-fantasy setting, so the potential for magic is an interesting variable.
I will only RP as a female character, with other female characters, as I am just not interested in dicks, though not for lack of trying. Sexuality in RP is fine by me, but I prefer a more gentle and "Fluffy" romance rather than sheer, primal sexuality. I mean, I can do that, too, if that's what you want, but its not my forte.
I also only ever write third person, past-tense. It just seems more correct to me, and I can't stand seeing asterisks denoting actions. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way...

Well, that's the basic gist of it. I can either be gotten a hold of here, on DA under the same name, or on Gaiaonline as Teqnologyque (feel free to laugh now). I don't do kik, I don't do snapchat, I don't do discord or skype, and I don't like people emailing me.

Pertinent to that, this is little more than a masochistic fantasy for me. I will not show you pictures of me, nor will I ask for yours. And what happens online, stays online, to scar generations of FBI and other global intelligence and policing agents.
6 years
12345   loading