Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Kik-gluttonousgirl

I like to be teased, humiliated, degraded etc.

I can do romance, dark themes (bondage, kidnapping, sub/dom stuff.)
Into ddlg too.

I’m submissive, shy, a real cute little fatty.

Message me on kik, or on my feabie- chubbygal.

oink!
5 years

I can rp inflation, feedee, feeder, bondage, sub/dom etc. you can humiliate me, or I can humiliate you, or just about anything to include just chatting! Would prefer woman only and don’t care your size, it’s all part of the fun. Kik is ImNotTheMerrill or on here. Feel free to message whenever!
5 years

Like to RP about being feeder (male or female) sometimes mutual gaining. Sometimes a dominant feeder to me.

It's fun since IRL I am all about fitness. Interested message me for my Kik username
5 years

i like to rp as a submissive feedee, and i’m into dark and sub/dom themes especially humiliation, kidnapping, bondage, forced weight gain, etc. i’m also open to exploring new things ^-^
i’m nonbinary and will rp anyone, with anyone.
if you’re interested, my kik is lazycryptid and my discord is sappho#0850
5 years

I've been on and off the site for a long time now, but I absolutely love rp, and I've been looking for a new partner or a few to really help me get the creative ideas going. Would love to act out all kinds of scenarios with people. Some of my favorite elements are: Pregnancy, Feeding, Corruption, Bondage, and Power Dynamics.

I'm always open to new ideas, and would love to meet more of you! Feel free to kik me at: loverboy012345

Have a great day!
5 years

So here's a role play idea:
I'm a profesional erotic writer who works for a company that keeps it editors in remotely locked chastity cages.
My editor assigns erotic stories - she only sends the unlock code when she's satisfied... PM me if that's your thing!
+ you get custom written stories smiley
5 years

Looking for feeders who are into stuckage scenarios and/or diaper play smiley

I'm a huge fan of humiliation, and as far as stuckage goes I love being too fat for a space or item, ending up wedged and helpless.

Adding diapers into it is a huge plus, but not a requirement ^^

My kik is fattychubette
5 years

24yo m here looking for female feeders and feedees. Not new to roleplay and have done some erotic writing. Open to pretty much any scenario with maybe an exception to gore and vote. Message me here or hit up my kik at Loopsnbloops
5 years

I do enjoy an RP here and there. Would prefer to play with female feeders or feedees as I do switch. I don't mind either a slow gain over time, or something kinky involving machines, magic, or drugs.

Kik at BL3FW
5 years

always looking for new rp partners!

Style:
- Where to rp: We can either do it through kik (@jdenim9) or the messages on this website (though that may be annoying & hard to keep up with).
- i can rp as either the feedee or the feeder; both are fun in my opinion (i prefer if the feedee is male however; feeder can be male/female though)
- any pace for weight gain is cool with me. i can go realistic or extremely fast paced
- never really rped sexual scenes but i could give it a go (not sure how good i'd be at it though; if possible, let's skip these scenes altogether)

BIG YES:
- weight gain (obviously)
- immobility
- outgrowing clothes/button popping/tearing through clothes

other kinks:
- slob qualities (being messy, belching, etc.)
- i like the idea of feedees being EXTREMELY gluttonous & greedy
- tricking feedee into gaining weight

BIG NOs:
- vore
- incest
- inflation (& blueberry inflation)

pet peeves:
- improper grammar
- short replies without much info

that's pretty much it. message me if you wanna rp! smiley
4 years
23456   loading