Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

I'm into RPing with women. I'm happy to be the feeder or the feedee.

Things I like to RP about...

Weight gain in general
Teasing
Public humiliation
Name calling
Losing intelligence
Reactions from family and friends
Tasks becoming difficult/impossible
Death feedism
Extreme domination & submission
Health issues
Immobility
Force feeding
Diet sabotage
Giving into gaining desires unwillingly
Contrast
Messy eating
Ruining a "great" life
Being treated like an animal
Losing control

If you'd like to get an idea of my writing style just check out my stories on here.
3 years

i like to do wlw (cause im les) wg stuff with either mutual gaining or with me as the feedee, if anyone is interested, message me for my discord
3 years

hey i’m new to this whole rp thing and i would like to give it a shot. if any girl would like to play the feeder roll and help me out id love that. i’m only into gaining type of things. weight gain, teasing, stuffing, etc. kik: 420rounding shoot me a message
3 years

Hi I’m 33 m U.K.

Looking for females for

Feeder/feedee
Stuffing
Clothes padding
Pregnancy
Bloating

Rp’s

Private message me if you’re interested
3 years

I have been roleplaying for quite some years now. My only problem is that my Rp parteners don't like the sporadic replies, they want something live so if that's what you are looking for I'm afraid it might not be possible due to timezones (GMT+0 btw)

But regardless if you are still fine with that, I'm a very literate RPer, I like all kinds of fetish-based rps from weight gain, force feeding, belly inflation and so on. HOWEVER, I prefer to focus on the setting. fetish is not the medium for me. I want to tell a story, so my primary focus in RPs is plot and character development over waist development.
I love all things fantasy, sci-fi and maybe supernatural though I rarely dabble on that.

If this interests you, message me on my profile and we can trade kik/snap/whatever.
3 years

Here are some i came up with
plot ideas
housemates/roommates
luxury resort
summer camp
sports team diet gone wrong
Kidnapped by a villain
a pet to a royal family
A pet to a gluttony god or demon
A school that gets its students fat

I do male X male
weight gain
wholesomeness
immobility
force feeding
tube feeding
soft vore
and i can work with any male character or setting .
3 years

I'm looking to start doing more roleplay

Female partner
Into being feeder, feedee, or mutual
No weight limit but like starting from earlier stages
Forced fattening/manipulation
Pregnancy
Dd/lg
Hucow
Role reversal
Humiliation

Pretty much anything related to feedism im more than happy to RP
If interested ask for my kik info
3 years

I’m looking for anyone who can play as a female feeder. Or an irl female feeder.

Kik: ladiesman135

Discord: fat_boy#7041
3 years

So I am completely new to role play, but would love to try it out. So I need someone to be a little patient and explain stuff to me.

I stole this from an earlier post:
Contact Information
Name: L1 (or Logitechk1 on DA or logitechk1 on Kik)
Time-Zone: CET (CET = GMT+1)

Orientation:
Male (feeder) into women : 27 . Looking for a female 20-30.

Style:
Preferred Location: Inbox here first or a message on Deviant art. Then we can see (like I said I am new to this)

Rp-Type: I do enjoy developing stories, but so far I have only been writing my own stories.

Duration: As long as it is enjoyable?

Style(ex.Script/Novel/Dialogue-*Action*): First person pressent time, but I think I can work with other types as well.

Peeves:
Being rude or having unreadable replies. I don't mind a couple of mistakes. It happens when you type fast and are not a native English speaker, especially if words sound similar.

Things you love in RP:
Haven't figured this out, but I guess what I would like to see is well developed character responses. In my own stories I always determine what everyone says and that makes writing conversations hard, but I hope this way it is more smooth.

Things you hate in RP:
Nothing yet, because I am new. Would like to hear some noob pitfalls to stay clear off.

Sex scenes: No, I find written sex scenes to often be very...awkward or over the top.

Fetish (WG related)
Weight Gain: Yes.
Immobility: Maybe, prefer them to be struggling to move their weight around
Inflation: No
Stuffing: Yes.
Blueberry inflation: No
Scat/water-sports: No
Gas: No

Other Kinks/Preferences/Quirks:

I love a dominant feeder and a bit of forceful gaining. Other than that do I love teasing/humiliation.

I also really enjoy size comparisons (skinny fit girl next to a fat gaining girl) and everything that goes a long with it. For example a workout scene to show how out of shape the feedee has gotten.
3 years

Contact Information
Name: I’ll tell you when you contact me
Time-Zone: EST
Kik: Identityunknown01 (Please use that. I’m almost never on here.)

Orientation:
Attracted to men

Preferred Location: Kik

Preferred duration: Depends. Some RPs work well in a short amount of time while others take a lot longer. As long as we’re both still into it!

Style *Actions*, (Communicating something outside RP), Dialogue

Peeves:
When a partner wants basically the same scenario every time or doesn’t take into account what I’d like.

Fetish (WG related)
Weight Gain: Yes.
Immobility: Yes, and almost immobility
Mutual Gain: Yes
Stuffing: Can take or leave it
Blueberry inflation: No
Scat/water-sports: No
Gas: Sure, just not extreme slob
Vore: No
Pregnancy: Yes
Mpreg: Yes
Rapid gain: Yes
Lactation: Yes but not excessive

Other Kinks:
Change in sex/gender, loving relationship, sex, minor transformation, characters from franchises or people who live in their world, etc.

No incest, celebrities
3 years
45678   loading