Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

Contact Information
Name: I’ll tell you when you contact me
Time-Zone: EST
Kik: Identityunknown01 (Please use that. I’m almost never on here.)

Orientation:
Attracted to men

Preferred Location: Kik

Preferred duration: Depends. Some RPs work well in a short amount of time while others take a lot longer. As long as we’re both still into it!

Style *Actions*, (Communicating something outside RP), Dialogue

Peeves:
When a partner wants basically the same scenario every time or doesn’t take into account what I’d like.

Fetish (WG related)
Weight Gain: Yes.
Immobility: Yes, and almost immobility
Mutual Gain: Yes
Stuffing: Can take or leave it
Blueberry inflation: No
Scat/water-sports: No
Gas: Sure, just not extreme slob
Vore: No
Pregnancy: Yes
Mpreg: Yes
Rapid gain: Yes
Lactation: Yes but not excessive

Other Kinks:
Change in sex/gender, loving relationship, sex, minor transformation, characters from franchises or people who live in their world, etc.

No incest, celebrities
3 years

Hello, I like roleplaying with girls who like to pretend to be pregnant. Taking responsibility and feeding the bump etc
3 years

I enjoy mostly being the submissive and generally F/F.
I have lots of kinks
Weight gain, stuffing, bondage, mind control or hypnosis, feeding machines and buffets tend to be at the top of my list
Pretty much my hard no's are vomit, gas, scat/watersports.
3 years

Contact Information
Name: Humilationlover
Time-Zone: Chicago

Borrowed this from Chubrub! I hope you don’t mind but we have a lot of the same preferences and I’m too lazy to make a new info rp style and list again the same exact preferences in a more shittier writing style.
Orientation
Gay/Het/Both: F/M, or M/M

Style
Preferred Location: I only really do Discord!
Rp-Type: Plot/Character Development oriented, not willing to do anything sexual due to previous trauma! I am also not willing to play feedree, at all. If you ask, I simply wouldn’t response or any real life relationships. If I get creeped out, I will not respond.

Also, don’t “bother” trying to hunt me down and see me in real life. I had a couple of creeps try to do this before. I’m never planning on revealing my fetishes to my family and friends, and not towards my partner at the moment.
Duration: Long-term RPs are my favorite. Short term is fine, but please don’t ghost me.
Style(ex.Script/Novel/Dialogue-*Action*): Third person, novella style.

Peeves
Poor Grammar/Spelling: Occasional typos are fine, obviously.
God-modding: My characters are mine and yours are yours. Any third-party characters we create we can ask OOC if it's okay to control them.
Loooong Breaks w/ No Warning: Life happens, but if you find yourself busy for a few days, shooting me a message saying that's gonna be a thing would be really nice so I don't worry that I've done something you didn't like.

Things you love in RP
Believable characters.
Believable weight gain, though I don't mind it becoming a little over-the-top fast, 200 pounds overnight bores me. Although my exception is magic-based weight gain!!! But your character will have to deal with the consequences.
Consistency in the world.
Humiliation, for sure, and devious stuff. Toxic behaviors, unwilling and unknown gaining/tampering, torture (only if you’re into that!) female domination, death feederism, all the sorts.

Things you hate in RP
Rps that have literally no plot.
Self-inserts. Nope.
Any other incorporation of kinks.

Fetish (WG related)
Weight Gain: Yes.
Immobility: Yes, but even moreso the idea of someone barely mobile being forced up and waddling. Humiliation would also be key.
Inflation: Ehhh.
Stuffing: Yes, but only as part of the WG arc.
Blue-berry inflation: No.
Scat/water-sports: Not even a little.

Sex
Uhm..sex: Nope. Don’t bother contacting me for this
Oral: No!
Anal: Depends, only if it’s a strap on.
Masturbation: No.
Belly-sex: only if it’s a strap on.

Other Kinks/Preferences/Quirks:
Humiliation is a huge one for me that I don't get to RP often. Death feederism for sure, but honestly I rather your character live with the consequences. I also like more slow-burns, but will be down for one-shots if I’m not overly busy. It's fantasy, after all.

Also really into a self-conceded jerk/cheater getting fat, and increasing getting worried and desperately going through drastic measures to lose the weight. More of a “karma is a bitch” than anything else. I’m usually too nice for anything else.

Also kinda into gas myself, but not sure how far it extends. Only used for humiliation purposes!

Physical difficulties on account of size, characters who are noticeably out of shape. Huffing and puffing. May go to the health affects, maybe not.

Corruption. I love seeing one person fattening up another secretly until they are fat and desperate to try and lose the weight, even going to the measures of starving themselves or constantly going to the gym. Especially if the person is in-shape and chaste to start with and starts giving in to temptation.

Also love feminization. Like forcing your oc to wear bras or thongs and getting humiliated for doing so.

Also love when I force your character to cover it up with uncomfortable “belly shirts”, binders, etc and harassing humiliating them for wearing it in the first place.

Size difference. I like mutual gaining, too, but I really enjoy the idea of someone in-shape with someone very much not. I want a hot foxy minx with an out-of-shape blob who knows they can’t dump her for their last attempts at having pride.

Obviously all of the ones above are optional. If you aren't into them, we don't have to do them. I'm super flexible. As long as someone is getting fat, I'm usually on board 100%.

Thank you for reading this! Pls pm me on here and send me a writing sample! If we match and I’m comfortable I’ll pm you back! Sorry due to recently being assaulted I’m limited with a couple of items that most rpers are looking for. Hope you can understand!
3 years

Hi! Feel free to message me on Kik at piggypigirl. I love being dominated and playing the submissive role of a feedee, and my favourite fantasies include bondage, lactation, breeding and force feeding. My hard no's are death, scat, and watersports.
3 years

Up for a simple but tantalizing role play? Try me on for size! (If uh, I can fit you).

2 close friends (guy and girl) from college days, separated by work and pandemic. Until we get together to catch up, and what do you know- I barely recognize you and you're comPLETEly oblivious to the obvious pounds that are now gushing from your clothes.

Kik me- kidguthrie

No nudes no money, but I do like the occasional pic or video bit
2 years

Hello ya'll.
I'm looking for a roleplay partner or 2 for some literary rp with 1 of my characters.
Dm me here and I'll give you my discord. I'm willing to rp on different places too, but discord will have me answering the fastest and most consistently.

I have been doing text roleplay for 16 years, and take it pretty seriously. I don't want to pay with self inserts, but otherwise i don't care who my partner is as long as they have a well developed character to pay with. (Though i realize that a good writer can make up a well developed charger on the spot).

I know some of you care though so; I go by the name Freaky Fox, and I'm a trans-man of 27. For those confused, yes that unfortunately means that at this time i still look and sound female. I'm pan sexual and consider myself about 50% furry, since I like both animalistic and human characters.

I don't have much in terms of limits; no piss, no scat, preferably no vomit either, but as a plot point it's ok. No caretaker-child incest, Nor any sexual content with characters who can't consent in general.

I'm ok with most things related to feederism as long as it's somewhat realistic. Not a fan of inflation or excessive flatulence, or excessive slob. Mild versions are fine again.
I especially like weight gain, tearing cloths, stuffing, force feeding (but not by funnel), dom/sub, sex.
However, my characters are pretty much their own person, and each have own specific likes and dislikes, so they may not play ball on everything you come up with.

Here's what I have on offer in terms of characters:

Ique, an incubus demon. Ique isn't easiest kind of person to deal with, as he (probably) has undiagnosed and untreated bpd. But he's probably my most interesting and most complicated character. H
He's actually not into any form of feederism himself, but he's extremely open to trying new things, and his desperate need for love and approval make it relatively easy for him to be trained. I think for the right person, it could get very fun to take on the challenge of making him like it. It will however be difficult for him to actually gain because his demon metabolism will strongly resist changes in either direction, but he makes a good stuffing victim, especially since he enjoys the pain of going past the limit and he cannot gag. Ique is very smart and quite a powerful demon, though he dislikes his power and usually suppresses it. Although he's technically demi-sexual, he needs sex to gain energy, so he's used to ignoring his own preferences, and has a very high libido too. Ique has a long and complicated history that involves a difficult child hood where he had to care for his decade-younger sisters despite still being a child himself, working on the back market, very damaging, toxic relationships and a history of alcoholism.

Appearance: Ique is asian, 175 cm, and though he was turned demon at 31 he naturally looks quite young and could easily pass for early 20s. He has a skinny-muscular build, defined but not buff. He has large wings, a long, flexible tail and 2 pairs of horns. The first are small leathery triangles at his hairline, and the others are large, rough, curled horns a bit further back. He has tattoo-like black markings on his chest, shoulders, lower back, wrists, thighs, ankles and around his eyes. He also has multiple piercings in his ears, one in his belly button and one in the spade of his tail.

---

Musa, a male anthropomorphic Fennec Fox with icy blue fur and a couple of draconic features.
Musa is a somewhat feral character who normally lives away from society in the forest. He's an accomplished hunter and can make everything he needs from naturally available materials. He's a little anxious when it comes to social stuff, but he's actually not at all shy and once he's comfortable he's open minded and loves to party. Musa didn't have any real experience when it comes to relationships.
Food is the greatest love of his life, and makes for an easy way to his heart. He's already quite chubby. His active lifestyle means he's not currently gaining, but he'd definitely be a feedee. He's unlikely to take the role of feeder, as he's definitely too greedy to enjoy giving his food to another, but he would enjoy a fat boyfriend.
Appearance: Musa has an extremely pronounced pear shape, with his hips at easily twice the size of his waist, and arms that are deceptively skinny. His butt won't fit in most chairs and he has just enough of a belly to cover his crotch when he sits down. Musa has
large tusks and protruding spines running from his neck to the tip of his tail, which stand up when he's anxious. His big ears and large, fat tail are very expressive and fluffy. He likes to wear somewhat feminine cloths and a lot of jewelry.

----

Chaos is a bi, female goddess with various forms between human a black jaguar. She, dominant and expects to be worshipped and fed, but would happily feed her partner too. Message for more, I'
2 years

FreakyFox:
Hello ya'll.
I'm looking for a roleplay partner or 2 for some literary rp with 1 of my characters.
Dm me here and I'll give you my discord. I'm willing to rp on different places too, but discord will have me answering the fastest and most consistently.

Hallo, ich hätte Interesse, mehr gern per PN.
2 years

Hi people, I'm looking for someone to RP inflation/fattening and popping fantasies. I'm 35/M/UK and I love the idea of my belly getting bigger and rounder until..... *boom*

Let me know if you're interested
2 years

Hi, everyone! I'm looking for a potential roleplay partner.

I'm game for most things which can be discussed further in DM's, but my outright no's are:
Feet fetish/footplay, mutual gaining, vore and pregnancy.
If you'd like an insight into my writing style, I have a few published stories on here right now!

I'm 22 so it'd be preferable to rp with someone in a similar age range and I'm also a lesbian, so no men please!
I'm only interested in being the feedee in the rp as well.

I don't have a kik or anything right now, but I'm willing to make one if things go well 😊.
2 years
56789   loading