Chat/Role play

Into rp? post your info. here!

hi! looking for a potential rp/fat chat partner.
into a lot of different aspects of feederism/fat, just depends how i'm feeling in the moment.

yes:
exercise/mobility issues
mutual gain
teasing - from light and loving to a lil more intense humiliation
tight clothes

no thanks:
pregnancy
slob
super surreal gains

super into fat partners and would also like to explore my own inner feedee/fat girl through rp. smiley
2 years

Looking for people to RP with, feeder/feedee.
Yes:
furry
mutual gain (or non mutual)
tight clothes
teasing
rapid gain
navel

No:
Vore
slob
2 years

Hello! I'm very new to this sight an would like to get deeper into this kink of mine. I'm looking for a feedee to RP with IDC if you are male or female or NB. feel free to hit me up and have a great day!

Kinks:

belly play
mutual gaining
teasing
rapid gain
cuminflation
gas
(about anything else related to this stuff)

No goes!

Scatt
death
gore
pregnancy
2 years

Male feeder here. If you've read any of my stories, you could imagine I'm a kinky and creative roleplayer.

I'm no sub. I'll be dominant or or we'll be equals. Men and women accepted.

I'm into:
feeding,
fattening,
teasing,
mutual gaining,
breeding/pregnancy,
related kinks like bimbofication, mind control, DD/LG and slob

If you're interested in any of these, drop me a DM
2 years

Datlof:
Hello! I'm very new to this sight an would like to get deeper into this kink of mine. I'm looking for a feedee to RP with IDC if you are male or female or NB. feel free to hit me up and have a great day!

Kinks:

belly play
mutual gaining
teasing
rapid gain
cuminflation
gas
(about anything else related to this stuff)

No goes!

Scatt
death
gore
pregnancy

if you have kik I would love to roleplay wit u
2 years

Roleplay is so much fun!

I'm a submissive piggy! šŸ˜
Love the idea of a dominant mistress, but never tried it (I appreciate that they should be paid, but I'm not that serious).
Rarely get a chance to do it, but into stuffing.
I enjoy imagining immobility, being unable to reach myself, being helpless.
Stuckage, and outgrowing things.
Some bondage, when I'm a bad boy and need to be put in my place.
I need reminders to keep eating, encouragement, and teasing are all great.

DM me if you want this kind of casual, fat chat play. šŸ˜
2 years

Hey everyone!

Iā€™m super happy that this thread is a thing. Iā€™ve been roleplaying for almost ten years now, not counting a couple necessary breaks here and there for real-life purposes, and itā€™s always been a lot of funā€”especially when paired with a weight gain focus.

For the curious, Iā€™m 23 years old, currently finishing a double major in college, and a pretty avid writer and roleplayer. Iā€™ve been playing weight gain scenarios for a little over two years, almost exclusively as a feedee. In kink terms, Iā€™m technically a switch, but find myself overwhelmingly preferring the submissive role. With that said, if any dominant feeders out there are interested, send me a DM (or reply to this post)! Iā€™d be more than happy to plot something out with you!

For your convenience, if DMs arenā€™t your preferred mode of communication I also have a Discord account and a Kik tag. Feel free to request one or the other (or both!) if youā€™re so inclined.
2 years

looking for a lesbian weight gain
kinks:
belly play
mutual gaining
teasing
rapid gain
cuminflation
gas
gore
death
immobility
Limits:
scat
feel free to hmu here or on discord IJN Yamato#3077 telegram: IJNMusashi or kik: kiritohd759
2 years

Hello, wanna find a gainer guy for RP I have 4 rp ideas:

1. we both work at a fitness company, and we are at a work dinner, everyone is there, all dressed pretty fancy. we will be friends that works in the same office. its like a fitness company. that makes fitness supplements. you want to be the company fitness face so you keep dieting and doing as much cardio as you can to stay lean and ripped. but i want you huge and bulky. big gut. but you would never try to get huge. so i force you to grow... putting something in your drink without you knowing it.

2. theres one idea where i'm your manager and you are an actor. i book a movie for you where you need to be huge and buff. like pretty fat.... but you are fit and lean... and don't want to change your body.... afraid to lose your fans. so while a red carped event the growth happen. as we are arriving at the red carpete inside our limo you are so handsome and sexy in your fit suit. you're thirsty and find a bottle whitout any lable but looks like a smothie. you open and drink it all .... when i look at you at the back seat you already finished it
3. I had this suggestion and is pretty hot, the rp idea could be that I'm your flatmate and you are a junior mens physique bodybuilder, we got to see like a strongman show... lots of powerlifters and pretty big strong fat guys. during the event you keep criticizing them because of their huge bulky offseason out of shape bodies and I manage to get/steal something of the guys in the locker room, I put it in your drink without you noticing it and that causes you to grow huge

4. We are both in college, friends and roomates, and you are in the swim team and you're the best swimmer and the state tournament will start in 2 days. you're pretty happy with your shape and really have chance to win and your coach keep pushing you to get even better.... but I have huge crush on you and can't stand you getting leaner and leaner. I want you huge and fat.

Any thoughts about the ideas?
2 years

Hey yā€™all! New to the site, also newly 21! Really into weight gain rp. Mainly force-feeding fantasies. Message me šŸ’• KaliRivera810 on Kik šŸ’•
2 years