Fat experiences

Tasks that have become harder after weight gain

projectpolemics:
Clothes shopping!
Japanese stores simply don't sell garments big enough for my wife, so she has to order everything online. And as she's gotten fatter her fashion sense has changed too. No more jeans and slacks, a ton more sweatpants, tights, and leggings. It's a good thing she enjoys shopping online so much, and knows how to find a good deal!

The biggest change is sex, though! I literally can't find her vagina when she's standing up! She used to love riding on top but she's so big and heavy now all she can do is lie there.
Suits me fine- our love life has only improved as my lady has gotten bigger and softer. I've had to change my posture to work around her huge belly, but I enjoy having to work harder to make my obese princess climax!

What position works best for you now? Missionary has always been our favorite, but with both of our tummies getting larger, it is more difficult to get complete penetration. Doggy is becoming our favorite because she can use her tummy for support and I can rest mine on her ass. I have tried straddling one leg, but her thigh is so big, it was not comfortable for me having my legs spread so far apart.

I would enjoy knowing how you are making her climax! 😉
5 years

For the Butterball I think everything is more difficult. He's grown fatter still recently, and Sundays are days I see him doing housework. Everything is harder - he takes longer to get upstairs, and our washer and dryer are in a storage room in the kitchen, which now requires a little choreography on his part. I hear him getting breathless at times.
The tasks take longer, and he needs to rest in between. Also he feels the heat more than he used to.
During an obstacle course I made him go through, he had to touch his toes, which I now know is unthinkable. When he's weighed he can't see, I have to read the weight to him - when I choose to tell him.
He can't fit in his chair at the office, and the arms of the dining room chairs make him think a little more. Taking him on walks gets harder as he gets slower.
He's had to readjust his balance, and it's surprisingly easy to roll him over, assuming I stay in shape.
5 years

The little man has grown fat enough that stairs are now a problem. He seems to avoid them. Recently I noticed a new routine for him, and when I asked about it, he said the stairs were an issue, that he was too fat to walk up easily.
I've of course heard this problem before, but I hadn't realized how much it would affect him.
5 years
12   loading