General

Strange fetishes related to fat.

FantasticFat:
Post here your strange fetish (that has to Do with fat c: )

One of mines: reach immobility!
Incapacitatin g a burglar or attempted rapist, restraining him, force feeding him, and making him my immobile sex slave. I guess that's more of a fantasy than a fetish. I really do think that my love of BHM bellies is a fetish; the first time I got to touch the naked belly of a 300+ lb BHM was one of the most phenomenal experiences of my life. I was rubbing my face on his belly, kissing it. I was literally crying tears of joy. BHMS light up my life, and I want to devote my life to getting the word out to them that they are beautiful.
7 years

aho:
Basically anything related to fat and gaining-
I love when a guys buttons pop off, when his belly sticks out from under his clothes, when chairs groan under his weight, moobs (so. dang. sexy.), having to last minute go buy new clothes because everything is close to popping, and watching him adjust to do new things differently.
I have a HUGE crush on Chris Farley and would LOVE to see him popping buttons. Remember that scene in "Beverly Hills Ninja" where his clothes rip up the back? Oh, my God, that's so sexy! Every time I watch that, I just want to tear his clothes completely off and make sweet love to him!
7 years

longrobe:
Lactation, I would love to get fat off of my partners breast milk.

ChubbyHubby:
Yes! I don't understand it, but I've like the idea for a long time.
Wow! And I thought "I" was the most alternative person on this alternative lifestyle website! JK, LOL
7 years

Dolkite:
I've found myself turned on simply by the notion of creating a special diet to make me fatter and following it the same way someone determined to get in shape would.

I think a lot of feedees fantasize about being "talked into" gaining by a sympathetic partner who wants to enthusiastically support them, generally through assisting with a diet.
Just the thought of food turns me on, because it makes me think about feeding and fattening BHMS.
7 years

longrobe:

Farleysmom:
Wow! And I thought "I" was the most alternative person on this alternative lifestyle website! JK, LOL

A deliciously fattening kink i've worked into several of my stories here....however unrealistic it may be but erotic as heck
7 years

Most larger women tend to downplay their size. The ones that take care of themselves, makeup, nails, hair and dress to show off their curves really turn me on.If ya got it flaunt it !!

Love watching a women eat. A tasty morsel disappearing with a wink in her eye. Knowing that
the extra calories will end up somewhere helping to expand her waistline and asking if I think she's big enough yet ? Now that's sexy !!
7 years

I love belly aches. Forcing more food into their tummies than they can handle, both with encouragement from a feeder, or better when the person eats themself sick with no pressure or encouragement!

I love that two bites from puking place, well overfull and stomach churning on your hand. The sick hiccuping burps, the pale face, the knowing you could press your palm into their belly and make them throw up, but you don't.

I love the feeling of a full tummy under a layer of fat. When you can feel the fat, soft and plush, but a near rock underneath. I love the complaining, hearing how sick they are, how it's too much. I /love/ having to swallow the food back down. God, being that's close to puke is like edge play. And while I've never pushed someone over the edge, damn I would love to try 😍😍😍
7 years

Fajames:
Most larger women tend to downplay their size. The ones that take care of themselves, makeup, nails, hair and dress to show off their curves really turn me on.If ya got it flaunt it !!

Love watching a women eat. A tasty morsel disappearing with a wink in her eye. Knowing that
the extra calories will end up somewhere helping to expand her waistline and asking if I think she's big enough yet ? Now that's sexy !!

Could not agree more. A woman who dresses to accentuate her curves, is proud of her size and looks as good as she can be is a huge turn-on. I too get really turned on watching a beautiful fat woman eat with gusto and really enjoy food, not holding back for the sake of watching her figure but celebrating the fact that her meal can make her even fatter. Just sexy as hell.
7 years

longrobe:

Yessssss 🎉
Atta boy
6 years

Thinking that people are watching me and thinking to themselves how fat I am and making fun of me. Especially when I'm wearing a shirt that's too tight and the buttons are straining and my pants are sliding down below my belly.

But it has to be with people that I don't know and probably will never see again, like people in a supermarket, at the mall or someplace like that. With people that know me and that I know, it doesn't do it for me.
6 years
12345   loading