General

Strange fetishes related to fat.

Being able to easily float on water because of all the fat I have.

I really want to have fat sex (both me and my partner are fat).

Fat woman (e.g. 5'7" and 200lbs) in a sweater just looks so cute to me.
6 years

It's only very distinctly related to fat...

Extremely long hair. Long, and plentiful, thick tresses, reaching down to the knees or maybe more.

I've observed and read about, that overweight people can have healthier hair.

I've never seen or heard about an SSBBW with such long hair (maybe Dankii is the closest one), it's understandable, because at SSBBW sizes, showering can be a struggle, so washing and taking care of very long hair can be tiring.

Still, it would be so nice, that by fondling an immense SSBBW's belly, one could also play with her hair. smiley
6 years

Not sure how strange.....but these things do it all the time for me:

First weight gain and seeing my wife not fitting into her current clothing ......followed by her feminine but over weight gestures and movements.....next the smell of bath soap on her skin.

I don’t know maybe they are strange but those three things will get me so aroused all together every time.
5 years

For me there is nothing more of a turn on than a bbw wet and messy fetish , or using their weight to break stuff using their body, also a bit of a high heel person, writing this a feel like a freak oh well
5 years

Darksoul:
I don't know if it's strange, outside here definitely. To see a BHM devours a nearly impossible huge amount of food or swallows quite big things whole, is such a turn on for me. I'm also into vore (as the prey), belly noises (best overstuffed), belly aches (caused by overeating). Love to fantazise about feeding a big guy close to the point of throwing up. While I'm tenderly rubbing his aching full belly, feeling all the food churning inside and hearing him moaning and his belly gurgling. So freaking hot! Also like a big bellied guy sitting on top of me and letting me feel all his weight, till I am no longer able to breathe.

I like all that too - as a BHM
5 years

I want to be force fed according to my partners pleasure. This is not something that I’ve ever had a chance to act out or develop but I’ve come to the conclusion that my weight gain fantasy is dependent on been pushed. I gained weight by myself and while it was amazing and I loved my body, there was nobody to share it with and that detracted from it. So with that in mind I’ve actually decided to lose weight. I’ll get back down to 200 from 400. I’ve already lost 100 pounds. Sounds crazy huh? But if I’m going to do this, I want to see the uncontrollable desire to feed me and make me massive. I will eat whatever my feeder wants of me. All she has to do is ask and I will do my best to please both of our desires. I don’t know if it’s strange or perfectly normal lol.
5 years

In my case, I would like a great woman to feed me.
I would tell him that I envy his body, but for me it is difficult to gain weight.
5 years

To much to think about let me see.

Forcefeeding untill she bursts out of her clothes.
Messy eating like a pig.
Touch and give belly rubs with oil.
Belly button fingering.
Spanking on the best parts.
Teasing/humiliation about how fat she is and wil become.
Wearing short clothes button popping.
Stretch marks.
Funnel feeding.

Sometimes i like it hen a girl is wearing a pig nose ears and tail and is humiliating herself and make oink noises in the meantime she is shoving her face in the food pile and as time swing by tou see her belly grow bit by bit.
5 years

IWant2bChubby:
...Does getting fatter by drinking a fat woman's breast milk count?

That sounds unusual, but I personally would like to give that a go.
5 years

I would love that if I could do it. Like producing seal milk
5 years
45678   loading