Gaining

How to stop diet?

My plumper wife recently passed the 220 mark and has a wonderful soft jelly belly that hangs over her panties, very thck thighs, nice tits and a cellulite covered ass..However her friends are on a diet kick and she is starting to lose a few pounds. Any suggestions on how to secretly sabotage her diet and get her back on the weight gain express for me?
16 years

How to stop diet?

jellybellylover wrote:
Any suggestions on how to secretly sabotage her diet and get her back on the weight gain express for me?

This really says it all. Moron.

Maybe you should try being honest with her with what you like, or perhaps respecting her wishes if she really does want to lose weight.
16 years

How to stop diet?

Buffetbelly wrote:
The only thing I would not go along with is banning foods from the house. If she insists that there be no fattening snacks and treats, I will put my foot down. If she can't help herself around cookies and eats the whole bag as soon as she sees it, that shouldn't interfere with my right to have snacks for myself or for guests.

You can always put these supposed snacks in a place she may not think to look for them. Your exception doesn't sound 'super-supportive'.
16 years

Trick or treat

Great idea on the snacks Buffetbelly - I filled the house with halloween candy today, especially several bags of Snickers - her FAV. I am seeing candy wrappers in several trash cans tonite and it won't be long till those jeans are bursting again. The chocolate always does go right to her waist.....Happy Halloween.
16 years

Good news

Turkey day is over and so it appears is the diet. She has been looking heavier than ever the last few days and is back wearing her grey sweat pants, which are her self proclaimed "fat pants". Looking forward to the rest of the holidays and a long winter, which should mean another 20 pounds on the belly for her!
16 years