Stuffing

Feeder here

Im interested
7 years

Feeder here

Love to feed or love to be fed? Or a little of both? I hope you find what you are looking for.
7 years

Feeder here

Maleficent,
You are wise beyond your years. What you say here applies to all manner of situations and relationships. Very good.

Maleficent:
I guess that this is something that is actually very common for a lot of us on here. To find someone with the same Fetish as you is incredibly rare in any relationship - everything involves a little give and take. I like to be as open as possible in relationships about what I 'like' and 'how' I like it but I get that sometimes that makes things either a little awkward or difficult. But, it can be fun just to try! I once for example had a partner who was wonderful but sexually we didn't match - at all! Especially in regards of quirks shall we say: what he wanted me to do as a turn on for him could not have been more of a turn of for me! Of course there always has to be compromise.

So, what am I getting at here? I guess I'm saying that I know that it's sexually frustrating not matching or not getting exactly what it is that you want in bed from a relationship. But, sometimes that's just what happens. I'm in a really lucky position in that I've found someone now who matches me with regards to allowing me to stuff him. Yet it's important that it's not the only deciding factor: unless you're just looking for someone to have sex with once I would highly recommend connecting with someone on a human level. I get a lot of guys on this site (and I'm sure you all can sympathize with me at some level) messaging me wanting to just jump into talking sexually to me, or asking "Will you be my feeder?" or telling me about how they're gaining. It's like fabulous but I like to actually have a bit of a connection with someone at a human level - let me see you as a person and as a potential partner and then I will be much more receptive to feeding you.

So, the real crux of this incredibly long ramble is: as exciting as it is to find someone who finally shares your sexual preferences be careful not to focus your search so that it's /just/ that which you have in common, because trust me that is just as bad as not being fully sexually satisfied! Chat to people, get to know them beyond the full belly thing etc!
7 years