forum  general

ever feeling disgusted about your kink?4 months

Because Feederism is something revolting??
Jeez-Z! in a society where SM meant sexy, where practises like crossdressing or butt filling or even breast enhancements are okay, people are quite so self-blameful yet for nothing.

totally. I'm only recently coming to terms with this kink and the fact that I like it.

I used to but now I'm like "Be honest with your partner, tell her you'd like to make her fat and things will either go wrong and you'd just stop seing that person either it works and you both are happy.

Truly I can't relate with any of this, mates.

Getting used to my interest might be a better way to express my relationship with my feederism kinks. Find them to be the most erotic and fiery ones I ever had.

I feel kinda guilty. The objectification and sexually orientated relationships seem loveless and shallow. In where your attraction relies solely on how heavy your partner is.
Then again, when I think with my nut, I really couldn't give a shit.

Luv2eat28:
I was married to my spouse 6 years before I shared my desire for weight gain, belly stuffing, etc. it was actually received quite well and I�m beginning to think maybe a feeder/feedee relationship might be in the cards for the future. My advice to you is, embrace who you are. It�s not gonna be everyone�s cup of tea obviously, but if you find those who are like minded, it will feel way less disgusting.....and the people that are open to it might surprise you. I know I was.

How did you go about telling your partner about your preferences? Is it you who wants to gain weight or do you want to feed your partner? I'm finding myself in a similar situation. I've been married for almost five years now and I really want to tell my wife that I want to gain weight. She knows I like her big body, but she doesn't know that I would love for us both to be fatties.

Never once did I ever feel guilty or disgusted with my preference for fat people or for being fat. I have only felt disgusted by intolerant people who narrowly believe that only thinness is attractive and acceptable.
4 page 4 of 4   loading