Gaining

Boost

I think many of us may try this... I know I am. Mine will be here Sat - still trying to decide how many to have a day. Anyone care to make suggestions? smiley
7 years

Boost

Here is the Amazon link:
amazon.com/gp/product/B00CJB9JHI/ref=od_aui_detailpages00

No idea if that works across the pond.

All I can say, it will be interesting to see what happens.
7 years

Boost

Yup, can't wait either.. still debating how many to have a day - guess time will tell.
7 years

Boost

I was having four a night which tacks on an additional 2120 calories right before bed. Go with whatever makes you comfortable tho.
7 years

Boost

I think a lot will depend on the taste. If its not too bad, I'd love to accomplish anything even close to what you were able to achieve. Now that your supply is gone, do you think you will get more and continue using it?
7 years

Boost

wonker:
I think a lot will depend on the taste. If its not too bad, I'd love to accomplish anything even close to what you were able to achieve. Now that your supply is gone, do you think you will get more and continue using it?

I've had a pretty intense year as far as gaining goes so I'm going to take a bit of a break before doing anything like that again.
7 years

Boost

ThirteentailsGetsFat:
I'm hoping to try this soon, I just haven't been able to order my supply yet. I know it will probably be different for each seller on Amazon, but can you tell me if your Boost came in a box or was the actual packaging exposed? I need to be discreet with getting it in and that's the only thing that's kept me from ordering it already.

I'm really excited to try this, anyhow. It seems like it's a bit more expensive than heavy cream per calorie, but the lower cholesterol appeals to me and I kinda suspect it might be easier on my system than the cream is.

Oh, it's a lot easier on the system. Follow the below link to see a partially opened package. Unfortunately, it doesn't come in the most discreet packaging. The cardboard envelope (not your typical box) that encloses the Boost says Boost on it and you get a peak at the product. It's not overstated but if you're handling the package and know what boost is (or are willing to look it up), then you'll be able to figure it out.

MissPorker.tumblr.com
7 years

Boost

Best of luck and keep me posted if you do try it. I'd love to see how it works out for you!
7 years

Boost

Ooh, yay! I didn't notice any significant gains until the second week. I wasn't really stuffing tho so maybe you'll see faster results if you continue to eat huge and add the boost to your daily regimen.
7 years

Boost

ThirteentailsGetsFat:
Well, I've been drinking the Boost VHC for 6 days, and so far I've gained 6 lbs! To be honest I wasn't really expecting such a quick gain with this, but I couldn't be happier. I finally had to order a seat belt extender for my car today, as I could just barely manage to buckle myself in today. Whoa.

Nice! I definitely felt like I was swollen during my experiment. Early on, my weight hadn't moved much but my size 26/28 coat got pretty snug.
7 years
123   loading