forum  extreme obesity

can't tell if i'm wearing underwear2 years

When you get so fat that when you sit down nobody can tell your wearing underwear it just feels so good I hit that point at about 380 pounds what about you?

Plumpbellyelly:
When you get so fat that when you sit down nobody can tell your wearing underwear it just feels so good I hit that point at about 380 pounds what about you?
Most people get there around 350-400 ibs. Must say though when the belly covers the panties I think it's so cute and sexy.

I agree with Philpy, I think it's seriously one of the cutest/sexiest things ever.

can't tell if i'm wearing underwear6 months

I have a ssbbw friend I've known since high school. I was with her at her place last year and noticed she wasn't wearing underwear. Her belly hangs so low that you wouldn't know she wasn't wearing any.

Is it that the ssbbw belly needs to hang low enough to allow her to hide the fact she's not wearing underwear or she needs to reach at least a certain weight to pull that off..so to speak?

Plumpbellyelly:

Philpy:
Most people get there around 350-400 ibs. Must say though when the belly covers the panties I think it's so cute and sexy.

Does this 350-400 lbs range apply to men also?

My wife's gotten to the point from some angles I have to spread her fat rolls apart to even find the fabric.

She told me she's been wearing the same undies since high school!
I asked how that's even possible considering she's at least doubled in size. She said her body's so soft the lingerie just comfortably sinks deeper and deeper into her fat!

can't tell if i'm wearing underwear5 months

This recently has happened to me! I'm about 360 now