Feedback and suggestions

Text chat version 2

Please write any ideas, suggestions and comments you have about version 2 of the text chat in this thread. This chat will eventually replace the current text chat so with your help let's try and make it as bug free, fun and easy to use as possible.
7 years

Text chat version 2

I like it a lot! It feels a lot more clean than the previous version, and it has a kind of older, classical look to it too which I enjoy.

One of my suggestions, if possible, would be to have the ability to have multiple chats open at once. Perhaps at the top where the tabs are, if you join more than one room it could queue them up at the top. Like if I was in "general" and "weight gain", then I could be in both at the same time and just cycle through the tabs with a click rather than having to keep going back into "groups" and then selection another one.

I'm definitely liking it so far though! smiley
7 years

Text chat version 2

Looking good!
7 years

Text chat version 2

The beta chat is not working for me :/ it is blank and says no one is in the chat
7 years

Text chat version 2

Make sure you have JavaScript enabled in your browser. What type of device browser are you using?
7 years

Text chat version 2

The new chat is really super touchy and it also has huge problem with lagging. Especially those u a later version of iPhone or just using the iPhone in General even if the user enables the java script it still is outrageously touchy & is still lags
7 years

Text chat version 2

narciss:
The new chat is really super touchy and it also has huge problem with lagging. Especially those u a later version of iPhone or just using the iPhone in General even if the user enables the java script it still is outrageously touchy & is still lags

Thanks for the feedback. Are you talking about the text chat or the beta chat? Also what do you mean when you describe it as super touchy?
7 years

Text chat version 2

I'm talking about both the text chat & beta chat. What I mean by its super touchy is that it's exits me out of the chat without warning. When I try to re enter the chat it says that I've reached my limits on chat. Even though I've been close count on the number of the chats I'm in aswell the limits.
7 years

Text chat version 2

i go to chat and its just an empty white box.
i type in a word and nothing seems to appear
7 years

Text chat version 2

since a week or so the chat doesn't work anymore
7 years
123   loading