Gaining

She quits smoking, her belly gets fat! :)

You guys will think I'm making this up. I assure you, I'm not.

I was looking for a job writing jingles. Had a new demo reel and was taking it around to the different film houses, etc.

Walked into this one place, was stopped by a pretty, late-20-something receptionist. She said I couldn't see the head honcho, but I could leave my stuff with her and she'd see to it that he got it.

We chatted. I don't know how we got on the subject of weight, but we did. She said, "I'm so fat!"

I said, no, no, you're not.

She said she'd quit smoking a few months before and had gained 27 pounds, which meant she must have been REALLY skinny before.

"No way!" I said.

Whereupon she pushed back her chair a foot, took both hands and pulled up her sweater until just below her breasts.

A big, white roll of blubbery fat spilled out.

"Look at this!"

I, um um um um couldn't say anything.

She lowered the sweater.

I thanked her, and before I left, I said, "Um, you know, some guys like a little extra on a woman!"

Maybe she could tell!

Maybe we'll see her on YouTube one of these days, lol...I wish I'd had a camera!

But what a belly! Fat, plump, jiggly, and snow white.
16 years

She quits smoking, her belly gets fat! :)

TheUnknown wrote:
I must concur, somebody needs to get her on Youtube now.

Wouldn't it be great if I could get her to do it again on video? Alas, I'm shy, and double alas, she would probably think I was a creepola if I came back and asked her. smiley Thus it wil remain a nice--but once in a lifetime--- surprise.
16 years