Lifestyle tips

Fave fattening foods

Finally Fat:
Here's where our cream goes-

morning coffee- 1/4 pint. I go very heavy with coffee. It's rich, smooth and has a very fat mouth feel.

Lunch includes some pasta as often as not. We make a nice vodka sauce by combining heavy cream with a little tomato sauce. Italian sausage adds the saltiness needed to liven up the dish. Another 1/2 a pint or so for this dish for 2. Pastas and cream- a double dollop packs a wallop.

Dinner- an example: pan fried some 1.5" thick strip steaks for us. Strip steakes are nice- no bone and a great amount of marbling which makes so much more flavorful and yes, fattening. Always pan fry meats in a generous amount of olive oil- a good couple of splashes. Once the steaks are done I remove them and reduce heat to simmer. (dont want to scald the cream) The admixture of remaining oil, drippings and spices (Montreal steak seasoning) are then extended to a sauce by adding a good half pint of cream. Make sure all the tastiness gets scraped up as you stir the creamy sauce. My stainless pan releases all the cooked remnants to the cream sauce as I stir/scrape. It will be thick on it's own within a few minutes. If more thickness is desired add a small amt of flour.
Pour the sauce over the meat and starch (pasta/rice/potato) and enjoy the music as she moans in mouthfulls of joy with each forkful.

A side dish of a creamed vegetable is an accompaniment to consider. Steamed white corn bathed in heavy cream and cream cheese, touch of salt and pepper. A nice butter pat atop it and get comfy. We always have some nice bread to sop up what drippings remain.

Wife made baked mac cheese w/broccoli tonight. Any recipe calling for milk is vastly improved by cream.

Breakfast- scrambled eggs whipped with heavy cream and slow cooked in a pan- so fluffy with fat. As a side I like to finish my frying bacon by pouring real maple syrup in to the pan before removing the cooked strips. The syrup bubbles and froths up to "candy" the bacon. Wonderful. She'll even eat the pan grease along with the bits of solidified syrup remaing in the pan. You like hearing a fat woman exult in her food? So many "Mmmms, Oooohs, Omphs".. you know the ones- real sex talk!

Hope this helps. We did a pint just today- no upset tummy either. Cooking with cream really makes the difference.

We're getting quite fat!

Wow....Thanks! You do sound like an amazing cook with a sample of those descriptions above. I think I will definitely try a few of these.
Thans again......who knows in the next month my wife will be going up a couple sizes in her tight fitting skirts and slacks. Lately her belly has been bulging out so far it look's like she is close to popping some fastens or buttons.....who knows maybe she has already and has not told me....because I have noticed her wearing a few pairs of slacks.....so damn sexy watching her inflate and become even more Beautiful.
6 years
12   loading