Submission and domination

Soft, weak fatboys enjoying their softening...

TheWhipHand:
It's one of the benefits of having a fat little feedee. My fiance was never very strong, but as he's grown fatter he's become so easy to overpower it only makes me love him more. It's so easy to turn him over, or put him in the position I want him. Watching him get weaker as everything becomes more difficult is endearing.

FattenedUp:
If I may ask, is your nick metaphorical, simply affirming you're in charge, or is it to be taken literally, as in Domestic Discipline, with all that it entails?

TheWhipHand:
It is all that and a bag of chips, dear.

ccwolf60:
just make sure it's a big bag of chips smiley

Lol
5 years

I wanna be just before imoblility. Like I NEED a scooter to get around the store but can still make it to the car. With a couple breaks or course! Like belly to my knees,thighs over my knees my calves over my ankles. It would be so nuts! I would need a feeder for that though. You simply can't do that by your self. I will probably do 45olbs with out. I mean at 395 I'm so close any way lol. Might as well!
5 years

TheWhipHand:
It's one of the benefits of having a fat little feedee. My fiance was never very strong, but as he's grown fatter he's become so easy to overpower it only makes me love him more. It's so easy to turn him over, or put him in the position I want him. Watching him get weaker as everything becomes more difficult is endearing.

My wife/feeder loves to show me how easy it is for her to overpower me, whether thru strength or using her greater flexibility and range of motion... honestly, it is one of the hottest parts of the contrast in our sizes.
5 years

TheWhipHand:

giantjay:
My wife/feeder loves to show me how easy it is for her to overpower me, whether thru strength or using her greater flexibility and range of motion... honestly, it is one of the hottest parts of the contrast in our sizes.

I love the size difference, and having a stronger feeder To show me how weak I am would just be amazing. As I get bigger and weaker she gets stronger and more in charge.
5 years

Dolkite:
I LOVE the idea of my muscles getting punier and weaker and being replaced by soft chub. I don't want to get immobile, but it is HOT HOT HOT the idea that despite being BIG, it's all soft dough and I'm almost helpless. Big, thick arms, but with no muscle there, just weak, useless pork.

I'd say this was the entire point for me. Soft, weak, warm, round, hairless, helpless, soft ball of flesh with two holes, yearning...
2 years

One my first go around, I was just really enjoying the excitement of actually being with someone who had the same love for food as I do so I just ate anything because I assumed that all fat was the same until an ex taught me the concept of growing subcutaneous fat. So, it was in that second gaining that I gained nothing but the flabby type of fat and in that what happens was that I realized that I couldn't lift what I used to and I was the sumo type of fat guy in my twenties but my thirties regain showed me the concept of softening up to the point of flabbyiness and it was great.
2 years
12   loading