Submission and domination

Forced fattening and feminization

Feminization is a major element in my fantasy feedee world. It stems in large part from my submissive desires fulfilled at the hands of a mentally and physically dominant feeder. The feeder in this scenario is often a very muscular woman, who works out constantly when she isn't feeding (or force-feeding) me and administering my hormone replacement therapy. Day by day she grows stronger while I grow softer, fatter, and weaker, until she can easily overpower me. At that point I've essentially grown into the body of a huge woman, and am treated as such. I exist to please my feeder, and am at her mercy mentally, physically, and sexually.
7 years

Thats hot!!
5 years

Even if you wanted to return to your previous self, would it be possable?

Would you retain the fat deposits of a female?
5 years

I do feel like it might be a "No going back" type situation. Though an incredibly hot one smiley

boundandfeed:
Even if you wanted to return to your previous self, would it be possable?

Would you retain the fat deposits of a female?
5 years

Very similar fantasy here. But I'm doing it on my own. I've been this heavy years ago but never this size breasts. Wondering how much chest I'd lose if I decide to lose weight again.
4 years

In my dream of transitioning (one of the many, actually) a big part of my feminization is gaining weight through a technique called leblouh, which was traditionally used in some sub-Saharan countries to fatten women and make them more attractive to men. My Arab boyfriend finds me a woman who is an expert in leblouh, and over the months, while I'm in his arms, he plays with my extra flesh telling me how beautiful I look and feel...
4 years

transchubby:
In my dream of transitioning (one of the many, actually) a big part of my feminization is gaining weight through a technique called leblouh, which was traditionally used in some sub-Saharan countries to fatten women and make them more attractive to men. My Arab boyfriend finds me a woman who is an expert in leblouh, and over the months, while I'm in his arms, he plays with my extra flesh telling me how beautiful I look and feel...

I had never heard of leblouh. But I Google'd it. This might explain why a couple of Arabic African men I've met online are so fascinated with my curves and wanting to feed me.
4 years

Honestly this all sounds awesome
4 years

transchubby:

i adore African Arabic Men, they do enjoy every one of my fat rolls, my feminity and my submissiveness. i've been with three only but i didn't know about this techique, thanks for sharing
4 years

Brilliant. I'm feeding myself up to get fatter but would really love my breasts to develop. A great fantasy. It would be great if it could be real.
4 years
123   loading