Fat experiences

Recognizing feedees/gainers in real world

We should wear pins on our clothes that say, "feedee," "feeder," "fat admirer," etc., and have little pictures of doughnuts, cupcakes, or slices of pizza. I got this idea from the "glyph" tattoos the vampires had on the backs of their necks in the movie "Blade." I wonder how many times I've walked past a skinny guy not knowing he wanted to be plumped up to the size I prefer?
7 years

Steve gainer:
You can bet if someone at the supermarket has heavy cream and pastries and weight gain powder that they aren't looking to trim down!

So true! smiley
7 years

Interesting topic

There are so many variables with one being a feedee or gainer.

Some are born with it

Some gain weight and realize that they like it

Some gain weight and realize they are just greedy and it is to hard to lose so they keep pigging out and gaining

Some were feeders that also turned into feedees themselves after many years

and with all of these and many more there are varying degrees of each.

It is sexy to think about seeing people that are heavier or you have seen them gain weight and thinking if they have a varying kink into the gaining world, or even if they gained and the are greedy little fatty's that are only going to get fatter because they cant stop eating so much now......all of which are equally exciting to me.
7 years

It is indeed hard to tell. The only thing that has ever tipped me off is the person's joy in endless eating. In my experience, feedees tend to be more conscious of their bodies and that they're fattening up, and seem sometimes downright joyful about it.
My instinct is to encourage an eater, whether they consciously like to eat or not. I thought my friend was a feedee when I teased her playfully about her weight after I had taken her for desserts. She lovingly patted her belly and had an expression of contentment that I have never seen on someone who doesn't want to gain weight.
So, in my experience, it's awareness that one is getting fatter and doesn't care of deliberately eats excessively that can give it away.
6 years

Very few feedees exist in real life. So, I pretty much assume anyone who is fat is just fat.
6 years

I mean I guess you could assume that.
My wife who is not a gainer or into intentionally gaining....she just does from over eating. While sitting on the couch watching TV lying down she wil lift her shirt and play and squeeze her lower belly Roll.
6 years

l33t f0r3v3r:
i kidd you not she did it it was a slow day so not many people where there

I was at a restaurant recently when the women next to us at a table, who thought no one was looking, reached under her pullover and unbuttoned her tight jeans to give her very ample belly room to expand. The visual fun was when she tried to button them again before leaving and could not. She ended up pulling her top down further and exiting with her jeans partially opened and the zipper pulled down. Such a visual delight for an FA like me.
5 years

I recognize the women that could easily be turned into feedees.

Harder are feeders. It's difficult to figure out if someone just is FA/likes BBW, or that there's a feeder lurking behind that.
5 years

queerfeedist:
I�m slim and into this. I doubt I could ever tell a partner I was into this unless I had been with them a very long time. My current boyfriend doesn�t know.

With opening up with my wife I've noticed liking big is in the OK area, even when your partner isn't. Liking to see them eat, or the whole feeding thing, that's a whole different ballgame.
5 years

johnxyz:
Very few feedees exist in real life. So, I pretty much assume anyone who is fat is just fat.

That's not really the way to look at this subject. Everyone as a bit of Feedee in them but they also have a lot of other things too. Such as shame about gluttony and fat. Even if they have admitted it to themselves they won't want to admit it to you.

The best way to test the subject is with a few jokey hints and notice their reaction.

The TV has been testing the waters on this subject for many years. Every so often BBC East Enders or other TV soap will drop in a line about Feeders. Those who are in tune will hear that whilst everyone else will miss it.

When you watch say My 600lbs life it's quite obvious that many of these people are Feeders and Feedees but that's not how they present themselves or are presented by the TV in most cases. Instead the Feeder is presented as 'unsupportive' of her attempts at weightloss and the Feedee is presented as 'addicted' to food.

'Addicted to food' is their spin on being a Feedee. We are all supposed to be terribly sad for their struggle. I watched one with Zalynn but they don't tell you she was an SSBBW model and Feedee and her 'unsupportive' husband is actually a Feeder she chose because he is a Feeder.

So no, it's not that there are few Feedees it's that they won't admit it even when everyone knows they were at one time poster girl Feedees.
5 years
12   loading