Gaining

A question with numerous answers.....hopefully.

Morbidly obese implies, simply put, morbid results or consequences. Which is not good.

I'm sure obese people get to suffer through winter much less than skinny people. Lord knows some days I wish I had extra weight on me to get through cold days.
16 years

morbidobesity128 wrote:
What are the advantages (or good things) when it comes to being obese or even morbidly obese? I just want to know what everyone's own opinion is.

Let me start off this post with a disclaimer: I'm hardly what you'd consider fat. In fact, last I check my BMI score is 17.5, and I'm a man too. I've never weighed over 120 lbs in my life.

But, I can think of a couple things. One is winters. I would think that larger people can stand winter better. Of course, this works against them when summer rolls around. I always love summer, yet when winter comes I *always* hate it.

Another is sitting on hard surfaces. I would assume that they have an easier time with that. Me, I hate sitting on chairs without padding or cushions, because it's uncomfortable.
16 years

Heh. I still get pretty cold, for what it's worth. And I don't love sitting on hard surfaces, but that may be due to my fibromyalgia...

I think the advantage of being fat is primarily to do with how it feels to be fat. If you find lots of soft flesh erotic, then your own can feel that way too. Well, at least mine sometimes feels that way to me.
16 years