Stuffing

First stuffing with bondage with partner

I'm really nervous but also really excited. I just told my partner recently about my stuffing fetish, and she was super supportive, and super keen to try it out. We've already done some BDSM and other stuff, and she loves to be dominant in this way.

Probably seems obsessive, but to sort of clear my head, I made a document with all my turn-ons, turn-offs, aftercare wishes, scenarios, etc. Making the shopping list and doing the shopping made me super horny the whole way home.

So anyway, the scenario we're doing is that she's going to watch me workout while in her dom-outfit (leather corset, etc.), and then simultaneously praise my muscles while humiliating me about being too small. She'll tie me down and feed me milk and protein, bread and hummus, grapes, bananas, peanut butter, donuts, etc.

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for how to make my first stuffing super awesome?
7 years

weigh yourself before and after and keep track of the progress made.
7 years

robynrobinson:
weigh yourself before and after and keep track of the progress made.

Such a good tip, I never would have thought of this actually. >_
7 years

How did it go? Did you learn anything about yourself or your fetish from the event?
7 years

lovinitbig:
How did it go? Did you learn anything about yourself or your fetish from the event?

It went really well. It was so much fun, and learned soooo much about how to do it next time. Logistics are so important, and pacing too. Hahaha. Also learned about more things that turn me on, and some things that I thought would be fun, but weren't.

Planning another session at the moment with a different scenario, but something also including bondage probably.
7 years

Earlier this week one evening I handcuffed my little Butterball to two little vertical rungs on our hotel headboard, blindfolded him and put a cake in front of him. He could have it, but only if he at the entire thing. Since he had literally no self control around desserts, he wanted it, so I fed him slice after slice of cake, until the whole thing was gone. Took a long time, but it was great.
6 years

Earlier this week one evening I handcuffed my little Butterball to two little vertical rungs on our hotel headboard, blindfolded him and put a cake in front of him. He could have it, but only if he at the entire thing. Since he had literally no self control around desserts, he wanted it, so I fed him slice after slice of cake, until the whole thing was gone. Took a long time, but it was great.
6 years