forum  extreme obesity

how many times have you been told to lose weight?4 months

Unhealthyfatty:
I was even told by an employer at an interview that I was to fat for the job.

What was the job?

If someone told me I was too fat for a job that required some physical ability I didn't have (I can't be on my feet for too long, for instance), I would have to agree. But I'm not too fat for a desk job, etc.

What we all want is a job in a bakery that requires heavy on-the-job eating. smiley

I hace been told 2 times lose weight por prefer to go from pig to wale

how many times have you been told to lose weight?2 months

Went to see the doctor yesterday, and my regular doc was away (who is maybe not fat-friendly, but not fat-alarmist at least). Saw another doctor instead.

What i went in for was not related to my weight at all. But this lady went on a tirade about how I was going to have severe health problems as a result of being fat. She calculated my BMI at over 80, and my waist/height ratio (new to me) at 1.15, and told me drastic action was required!

I told her I would think about it, but my health had been monitored and had held up pretty well, and I wasn't really interested in any drastic action.

She took my blood pressure, and although it was a little high, it has actually improved as a result of cutting salt and other things out of my diet... I go to see my doctor about that again next month.

It was shocking to have someone - a stand-in - get so worked up over this! And it had nothing to do with the issue I went in for!

Have you had some be so militantly anti-fat to you?

giantjay:
Went to see the doctor yesterday...

Sorry to hear you had that experience Mr Jay smiley

Too many times to count.

Iím constantly told to lose weight by supposed fat lovers who ask for freebies, and when I say no they tell me to lose weight because Iím a fat ugly bitch and no one will ever love me lmao. Alrighty then. 😋

how many times have you been told to lose weight?1 month

My mum has made an art form of this. No visit home avoids the question.

how many times have you been told to lose weight?1 month

A lot. ...
/Until i managed to actually loose weight. Hordenine (https://liftmode.com/energizing/hordenine.html) helped me a lot achieving this. In combination with sport and healthy diet it really worked like a charm and i lost weight relatively quick.
3 page 3 of 3   loading