Submission and domination

Huge belly play fetish?????

I love a big hanging belly on a women. The large size is so sexy & the smooth softness when touching it. I also think the surprise underneath that it hides is a major turn on. Its like foreplay for me just to massage & worship it.
6 years

I love to rub a nice full belly makeing all kinds of noises. To me i feel like im takeing good care of them and thire bellies are happy full of food. Its a big turn on. I love big bellies.
6 years

Oh yes I'd love to get to my belly scraping the ground when I'm on all fours. Think it's my favourite way to have sex partly for that reason as my hang is heading that way...
6 years

I enjoy all parts big. When I am on top of a woman with a big belly, it is amazing to hold onto her rolls and watch her belly jiggle. When a big belly friend rides me, her belly covers me up to my chest. When I am behind her, her belly hangs down to the bed. When she is reverse cowgirl, her belly presses against my legs. When we lay on our sides with our bellies pressed together, we get into a breathing rythym with our bellies going out and in together. When she drops her belly on me, it is amazing. I have noticed that if I press on her belly while she is cumming, it seems the climax is much more intense! My current girlfriend has a belly so big that when she sits down, her belly covers her thighs to her knees. She has to use both hands to move her belly.
Watching her move her belly is incredibly hot and sexy. Yes, I enjoy big bellies!
6 years

littlejohnboy:
I enjoy all parts big. When I am on top of a woman with a big belly, it is amazing to hold onto her rolls and watch her belly jiggle. When a big belly friend rides me, her belly covers me up to my chest. When I am behind her, her belly hangs down to the bed. When she is reverse cowgirl, her belly presses against my legs. When we lay on our sides with our bellies pressed together, we get into a breathing rythym with our bellies going out and in together. When she drops her belly on me, it is amazing. I have noticed that if I press on her belly while she is cumming, it seems the climax is much more intense! My girlfriend's belly is so big that when she sits down, her belly covers and spills over her thighs all the way to her knees. She has to use both hands to adjust her belly. Watching her do that is incredibly hot and sexy. Yes, I enjoy big bellies!

Bella Grande:
Wow . . . super hot - thank you for all those juicy and sexy details!

You are welcome! They are all my pleasure.
6 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
One of my favorite things about a massive belly is the helplessness it causes well before a feedee is physically dependent/immobile.

It starts with the stretch marks. A belly heavy person will tend to get more of them and faster because that poor belly is getting too big too fast. Those are mine. I did that to you and they will never go away no matter how much weight you lose.

And because of those stretch marks, because I'm stretching out that poor gut with too much fat, once you've gained a few hundred lbs it will be permanently stretched. You'll never look the same as you did no matter how hard you work. Even with surgery. You might be able to cut away he sagging skin flap, but you'll still always look...loose.

If you have a massive gut, you're immobile and helpless when you're totally stuffed. I won't help you up except to use the bathroom because I don't want you burning calories but I do want you growing lazy and weak.

Once your belly is so big that there are parts of it you can't reach, you're totally at my mercy. I can be kind and gentle, or I can slap it, lift it high and let it slap down on your thighs, or shake and jiggle it violently and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Want me to be nicer? Eat.

Eating is ALWAYS the answer!
6 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
One of my favorite things about a massive belly is the helplessness it causes well before a feedee is physically dependent/immobile.

It starts with the stretch marks. A belly heavy person will tend to get more of them and faster because that poor belly is getting too big too fast. Those are mine. I did that to you and they will never go away no matter how much weight you lose.

And because of those stretch marks, because I'm stretching out that poor gut with too much fat, once you've gained a few hundred lbs it will be permanently stretched. You'll never look the same as you did no matter how hard you work. Even with surgery. You might be able to cut away he sagging skin flap, but you'll still always look...loose.

If you have a massive gut, you're immobile and helpless when you're totally stuffed. I won't help you up except to use the bathroom because I don't want you burning calories but I do want you growing lazy and weak.

Once your belly is so big that there are parts of it you can't reach, you're totally at my mercy. I can be kind and gentle, or I can slap it, lift it high and let it slap down on your thighs, or shake and jiggle it violently and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Want me to be nicer? Eat.

ChattyBecca:
Eating is ALWAYS the answer!

Honestly this ^ Both of them, I want to be immobile eventually but the crappy part is Im still too young imo, I think once I hit my late 20's and 30's Im going to start heading up in numbers
6 years

AyLmaokai:
Honestly this ^ Both of them, I want to be immobile eventually but the crappy part is Im still too young imo, I think once I hit my late 20's and 30's Im going to start heading up in numbers

Hedonistic_Purity:
You might have to stay single until you're ready then. If you fall for someone who isn't a feeder you'll spend your life needing something you can never have without hurting your lover, and if you date a feeder willing to fatten you into oblivion...let's honest. One or both of you will lose control.

Yeah thats about what ive figured, although Ive basically been maintaining my current weight dealing with college and what not, but idk if I found a feeder before I got out, and we clicked, I would probably go for oblivion
6 years

AyLmaokai:

Hedonistic_Purity:
You might have to stay single until you're ready then. If you fall for someone who isn't a feeder you'll spend your life needing something you can never have without hurting your lover, and if you date a feeder willing to fatten you into oblivion...let's honest. One or both of you will lose control.

AyLmaokai:
Yeah thats about what ive figured, although Ive basically been maintaining my current weight dealing with college and what not, but idk if I found a feeder before I got out, and we clicked, I would probably go for oblivion

Hedonistic_Purity:
Put your hand on your flabby chest while you read that. You'll feel beating both a physical and a metaphorical heart. Whichever path you take, one of them is doomed.

That was deep, but regardless I think my physical heart's doom is already set in stone
6 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
I'm not a good feeder unless my feedee is struggling with that truth.[/quote]

More like succumbs to the truth and truly
enjoys it !!
6 years
12   loading