forum  general

why do we have this fetish?????5 months

When I was maybe 5, there was an episode of "Emergency" where they had to rescue a chubby woman squeezed into a girdle so tight she couldn't breathe. They started cutting her free with triage scissors; the elastic immediately burst and snapped Randy Mantooth in the forehead. She had this utterly orgasmic look of relief on her face, as she caressed her unconfined belly and inhaled deep breaths of air. The firemen seemed embarrassed and eager to leave, but I was fascinated.

why do we have this fetish?????4 months

HanselsWitch:
I remember reading that the things that made us uncomfortable as children become turn-ons as adults. That would explain all the BDSM archetypes of the headmistress, clergy, etc. It would certainly explain an obsession with getting fat if we were shamed for it as kids or taught that it was the worst thing that could possibly happen to us. I fall into the latter category.

Loved the idea of growing as big as possible as a kid. Around the time I hit puberty I watched Willy Wonka for the first time and the Violet scene has turned me on ever since. 😎 Now I just need to find a woman who could help me... realize my inner fat kid desires.

Fetishes are a things that may never actually figured out. Much like sexuality I feel it can't be defined, it's a natural thing that develops on its on. It might be noticed throughout various points of our early lives but where did it really come from?

I know I had a huge obsession with cartoons where a character Got fat and when Totally Spies came out I was prime male age group. That show has sexy teenage girls with cool spy gadgets, what was a nerdy boy to think? #passionpattys

FatStories:
When I was maybe 5, there was an episode of "Emergency" where they had to rescue a chubby woman squeezed into a girdle so tight she couldn't breathe. They started cutting her free with triage scissors; the elastic immediately burst and snapped Randy Mantooth in the forehead. She had this utterly orgasmic look of relief on her face, as she caressed her unconfined belly and inhaled deep breaths of air. The firemen seemed embarrassed and eager to leave, but I was fascinated.

Yea, Emergency was one of my favorite TV shows back in the day. I remember this episode.also, who knew the effects of such a episode would have?

First off, I donít consider my fat preference and appreciation a fetish but rather a lifestyle choice. I say that because it encompasses so much more than sexuality and also because I have had this long before I became sexually interested. I can remember being in awe of and admiring fat people as a young child. A lot of family members were chubby when I was little but I specifically remember one aunt and a cousin of my mother who were in the SSbbw range and I was very happy to see them at family gatherings. But even more so my Dadís youngest brother was my favorite uncle. Not only was he pretty cool and always ready to play video games with his nephews and nieces, he also was probably around 400 lbs. back then. And I definitely was impressed by his capacity for pizza and hotdogs at these events.
I have also had a love of food and eating for as long as I can remember and I think that this has predisposed me for this lifestyle from the beginning.
3 page 3 of 3   loading