Lifestyle tips

My mum saw my pantyhose :s

Hi, I don't know where to ask for help. I know this is about gaining but I've been discovered. My mum when cleaning my room, found my pantyhose and bra collection. Has any one ever went through this sort of thing? It feels strange knowing someone knows my fetish, I just dont know what they think. I'm welcome to all advice.
7 years

Hey thanks for the kind words smiley
Yeah she was a bit weird with me for a day, but I think she realised its still me and I've not changed at all. So every thing seems fine and back yo normal. Thanks again for the comments, I kind of freaked and never knew were to turn too. I'm glad places like this exist. *hugs*
7 years

I'm afraid to tell my family I'm a feeder. My mom knows that I'm a FFA, but she really doesn't know much about the feederism, except that she said my desire to feed BHMs is "goofy," and that she doesn't think I "have" feederism, like it's a mental illness. She would kick me off her phone plan, and possibly try to have me committed to the psychiatric ward, if she knew that I was feeding guys from FF by text message. smiley
7 years